PROGRESS BAR!

What do the gaps in the dialogue bar mean? Did Ross fart when he was recording those parts?

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Ross doesn't record these things on the fly as he's playing. He takes each episode in bits and pieces and has several takes of the lines so he can pick the best ones to match the video. Each line could have several different inflections or cadences and the best one is picked from that pool and then pasted together into a cohesive script. I think that these gaps are things he either hasn't recorded yet or hasn't picked the best take yet.

At least, that's how I take it.

Ah, thanks, that was very insightful.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Well, i think Ross updated the progress bar 3 times today, cant deny he did work hard in the dialogue today.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I wonder if Scott writes down everything he makes freeman say and checks it over so he doesn't repeat himself. It's been a long time since episode 1. Not implying bad memory or anything. Just saying I might have that issue if I was to get myself in a situation where I had to think up lots of commentary. Come to think of it, nevermind. I know my limits. I wouldn't do that.

and just so you know, the ID-10-T support may just be referring to myself. *sigh*

Someone tell me to shut up now. please.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Some insane lunatic on this forum has typed up the vast majority of Freeman's Mind for subtitles (in fact, every released episode should have an associated subtitle file) and since the subtitle files are simple text files, it shouldn't be too hard to reference the files to make sure jokes aren't repeated and such.

Some insane lunatic on this forum has typed up the vast majority of Freeman's Mind for subtitles

And we love you for it, Daniel.

Yes, Yes we do 8-)

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Aren't there some jokes that have been repeated intentionally to demonstrate Freeman's memory loss at the end of Apprehension?

Though you know some dumbass has gotten pissed about it and bitched, "You're running out of things to say so you're just recycling the same jokes! New jokes or gtfo, Ross!" whine whine bitch moan.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Though you know some dumbass has gotten pissed about it and bitched, "You're running out of things to say so you're just recycling the same jokes! New jokes or gtfo, Ross!" whine whine bitch moan.

*cough cough* the Youtube comments *cough cough*

Oh, can't wait to check the log. Or even better! LIVE-from Ross Scott apartaments. Like Garry's mod... I guess... :)

After all that time only a single Sound Editing box was filled?

How long will it take for the rest of the episode to be completed???

After all that time only a single Sound Editing box was filled?

How long will it take for the rest of the episode to be completed???

Shouldn't that be a good thing? I believe it means Otto has finished with sound editing and now Ross needs to sound edit on his own or pass it over to someone else to do their own sound editing. (I'm not exactly sure how it works) Either that or Ross did it on his own, I dunno. Either way we're making progress.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Look alive! The episode is 100% complete. We'll probably have to wait till the weekend before we get to see it though.

Ross finished! And it's gonna be awesome! Just gotta be patient for Machinima to upload it on Youtube.

Ross finished! And it's gonna be awesome! Just gotta be patient for Machinima to upload it on Youtube.

And after that patient for Ross to upload it here. My collection needs to be complete. : D