Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

I'm kind of surprised by Freeman's Mind being as popular as it is. As for my best ideas, they haven't happened yet, in CP or elsewhere, so I don't blame people who aren't as fond of it.

[...] Accursed Farms » Machinima.com interview + news update [...]

[...] Accursed Farms » Machinima.com interview + news update [...]

At this point I'm betting that you're probably glad you didn't see the interviewer. That guy just has that awkward serial killer/rapist look.

I enjoyed hearing some of the details instead of reading them. And thanks for agreeing to do the interview.

But I have to say, you are not allowed to do another interview without coaching. It was that hard to watch knowing that you surely don't act like that off camera, and maybe you could have put your hair in a pony tail, moved the camera a little higher, earbuds, and a bunch of other things...

Thanks for everything you do, it's great entertainment.

I love the idea fo MoCap at home! I really hope this is in the near future as I do animation for an Indie game company, and this would really make things easy.

As for the interview itself you did good, but the interviewer was sort of strange. He also seemed a little "slow" when you were talking about how you create Freeman's mind.

"So you make it up as you go?"

"NO!"

"So you make it up on the spot then?"

*Ross throws shoe at camera

Okay maybe that didn't happen, but if you were a bit bigger celeb you would have done it.

I know, that's the main reason why I stopped judging people a long time ago. Prejudging is horrible. Actually, i'm a victim of that in a pretty frequent basis)

I don't get it, I thought you looked rather awesome myself as well as your hard work and comedy prowess are inspirational. From the looks of it you also have a wicked pad hah. Dunno if this has been answered before but; how many hours of the day to you put into these videos on average? Just curious really.

you may not look like Freeman (p.s. you'd make a spot on live action Freeman in a movie with slightly darker hair) but now you look like Jesus! Hahahah. Awesome hair dude!