Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

I watched a little bit of the interview, but then I freaked out a little and stopped. I don't think my brain registers that as being YOUR voice, "because durrr, That's how Freeman sounds!"

And as far as the picture is concerned, It is probably in the top 5 Gordon Freeman likenesses I've seen - but you need new glasses. I suggest beating up a hipster, that's how I got mine.

Finally, I just wish you would have looked AT the camera for the interview, it would have given you slightly less shifty eyes, like you had been caught doing something you shouldn't have... Otherwise good job for doing it blind! And that interviewer wasn't exactly making it easy for you, I think he was a little nervous as well. >.<

Was anyone else annoyed by the interviewer? Or was it just me? Ross did great. The interview however was very poorly set up and a few of the questions were kinda stupid.

Basically, what Ross says about that is as long as Freeman's Mind is popular and has support, Ross will most likely continue Freeman's Mind through Half Life 2. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

"It was actually filmed entirely blind on my side, I couldn’t see the host I was talking to, so if my behavior seems odd, that’s why."

Read the post.

Edit: Sorry, I missed that last part of your post.

That's cool but in what outlet do you think some of your best ideas would be best displayed? Are they something that can be incorporated into a CP episode or is there some other, maybe totally unrelated, project you want to begin? I'm thinking you don't want to talk about them yet eh? If that's the case, I understand. Fair enough! I'm just looking forward to what you've got in the pipeline for us.

Nice Job Ross.

I have been a long time fan and don't usually leave a comment, but a few things made me want to comment.

First, to the gentleman who said that Ross is ugly. That wasn't very nice. I understand Scott my not be your type of man, but speaking as a person with no Y chromosome, I can say that Scott, you look just fine. And even if you didn't, the humor and wit you put in the movies you make are very charming.

Second, I enjoyed the interview. I believe anyone here would have been as nervous, if not more, as you were and I think you handled it very well. If anything, I have to agree with the person who said that the interviewer was the problem. One of their responsibility is to make the guest feel relaxed and I think he could have done that a little bit better.

Thirdly, keep up the good work. Wether it be watching Dave annoy Mike, or listening to Freeman howl at the moon, I love it all and hope you will keep them coming.

Sorry about that. I missed that part of his post and was only trying to explain. I can understand the "Read the post." part sounds blunt.

I know, if Mike ever took off his helmet, which I don't think he would, I'd so want him to have long hair to reach to the floor. That'd be so awesome.