Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

Uh, yeah, be proud of yourself.

Anyway, of course I agree. The light at the end of the tunnel is very near, Mr. Scott. All your relief will consume you soon.

Ha, I'm the one who approved the "Ross is ugly" comment. I'm not worried about how I look so much as looking like Freeman in addition to doing the voice probably was a bonus for some viewers.

And havE a twirly elevator and a h.e.v. suit with the helmet and grappling hook sold separately. And some oxycodone. And a stuffed headcrab rabbit thing that ross tricked a.taxidermist into stuffing.

Haha, yeah prejudging is a fun thing. Several years ago I had the same appearance as Ross right now and people, especially older ones, often gave me angry looks in the streets. Even though in reality I am a non-smoking non-drinking nerd

Then again, several years before that I had an extremely short hair-cut, like almost no hair at all, and I was catching angry looks too. One old lady even called me a bandit xD

This is off topic, but am I the only one wh.o can't stand the youtube comments saying "where's the next freemans mind. I want more!" Or the litte kids who think they own the internet

my least fav comment was the one on ep30 saying "time to wait another four months for another episode!"

Hold on, I get the Doritos reference, but a small dog?

I was thinking about having a party where the only beverage is coffee. It's not as strong as methamphetamine, but it lets you keep your teeth.

I'm going to get a bag of Doritos, a 12 pack of Live Wire, and a comfy chair. Then I'll sit and watch all episodes of Freeman's Mind, then all previous episodes of CP, then watch The Tunnel.

After that I'll pass out, wake up, go to the bathroom, puke, then do it all over again.

Maybe slip in a couple hours for my welding class, but maybe not...