Give the user above a themesong

Post a themesong fitting the user above your post. I'm first, but I don't think I should give myself one lol

EDIT: I lied, this is my theme to a T:

N9qYF9DZPdw

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

*AheheheHEM*

Arbyyy

He's a lurker of the threads unknown

Arbyyy

He's kinda wierd as clearly shown

Arbyyy

He's too faast, too cool

Arbyyy

But he's also got a frickin pool(hopefully otherwise this doesn't fit in the song)

Arbyyy

Arby

Arby

ARBYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAH

~fin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I was meaning, pre-existing songs XD

Here's what I got for you:

4FbPRHntLho

just because of the avatar

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

OBU_9gTyjcg

I expect Cotton Eye Joe to be mine.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

:lol: i was half-tempted to put a similar song to mess with you, but that doesn't do you justice.

4B28e4zPx3o

this song plays when you brush your teeth! imagine what plays when you're having sex!!

2ZBtPf7FOoM

for the Accursed Queen

8ivndOrxQ5E

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

This one is perfect, I just had to

a5K62bt6Sw4