My opinion about G-Man...What is yours?

Sign in to follow this  

Ugh, I hate the dream thing. Its just really cheap(there are some exceptions of course or should I say Inceptions OOOOHOHOHOHO).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or the explanation of everything:

In the end of the game, Gordon wakes up in the test chamber, with some scientist around him. He didn't have a helmet, so, when the roof started to break down, his head got hit by a .... little piece of roof.

When he wakes up, he sees everything with HL1 graphics. A scientist gives him his glasses, he puts it on, and he sees everything with the last HL graphics.

All was a dream. And G-Man was the unknown man in his dreams because he saw him speaking with one scientist inside that room before Sector B.

So, he speaks to him (or press the E key, lol), and the "G-Man" says to him that he is from the government.

This, my friends, would be really annoying. It would be awesome walking around all Black Mesa without all things destroyed, and stuff. But, it would be annoying had to pass by all those problems to....DREAM?!

Yes, I'm crazy.

If they do that I'm gonna have to quit being a pacifist.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

An alien, somewhat recklessly, using the human race against the combine.

In Ep. 2, he was trying to warn Eli about the Advisors. (The "unforeseen consequences" of launching the rocket.) But, NOOOOO! The old coot didn't wanna listen.

Stereotypical human. Hating what which they do not understand.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman