The Rule Game

Sign in to follow this  

talkaboutohmanohdangohforumpostinmanpostininternets

ohfangohnextpostmadeofwafflessdangolwafflespiledandsugar

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

erm... [waffles and sugar]?

The next post must contain at least 5 references to something NOT related to this forum.

Master Chief was holding the dagger of time, in front of him was who only said one thing "I aim to misbehave.". The strange figure, which was really a robot, transformed into a tank. "Great Scott! This is heavy." These were the last words the Chief had said before he was killed by the tank.

The next post must replace every "e" with the letter "o".

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. It was so ugly that half the people who posted in this thread died. The end. (Now that's how to be effectively lazy)

Next post must replace each letter with the letter that follows it alphabetically.

As in:

Bo BQQMF translates to An APPLE

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUQW-BRINkoHgWQWYlqZmQmQ2SVmb_y49sDAm9Xv5tlhezN8nM

Next post must reach the character limit, with complete sentences and proper punctuation.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

tumblr_lpf3ijJ88V1qincmao1_500.jpg

Next post must be in Spanish (not Google Translate, I will know!)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Estas usando este software de traduccion de forma incorrecta. por favor, consulta el manual.

The next post must type everything using only their elbows, and no fixing your mistakes!

What kind of work environment would you like?

Well, of course, there would have to be a lot of tolerated sexual harassment. I can't tell you how many times I got fired for telling a girl how nice her ass looked. Secondly, there needs to be alcohol. Lots of alcohol. I can't perform well unless I'm under the influence. And if you feel really risky, some pot would be nice.

Next post must be one headbang on the keyboard.

i9[kmn 6 7y60pijhtg thi withy my nose band it 6 looksd ewekitd.l

The next post must with their right hand on the left side, and left hand on the right side, home row style. (In other words, type criss crossed)

tumblr_lx5fd3ORpr1r52419o2_500.jpg

Pony fanart and adorable? Two for one!

-

Next post must contain a veiled reference to abortion.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 1 sucks.

The next post must contain something adorable, but not be pony related.