I wonder what a headcrab tastes like.

All this talk about headcrabs, bullsquids, spiders, dried pig blood, Sure is making me hungry

"Fat People Not Good"

I guess it depends what kind of chemicals they're made of.

The blood of earth mammals tastes and smells like metal, because of its iron content.

I was never allowed to take chemistry in school, so I can't think of what could be in a headcrab's blood that might explain the colour. Maybe sulfur?

Sulfur smells like rotten eggs, or old piss. The blood usually gets drained from an animal before it's butchered, but yeah... I can't imagine that the meat is going to taste very nice to a human.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

I guess it depends what kind of chemicals they're made of.

The blood of earth mammals tastes and smells like metal, because of its iron content.

I was never allowed to take chemistry in school, so I can't think of what could be in a headcrab's blood that might explain the colour. Maybe sulfur?

Sulfur smells like rotten eggs, or old piss. The blood usually gets drained from an animal before it's butchered, but yeah... I can't imagine that the meat is going to taste very nice to a human.

Well, bug blood it yellow, so maybe it tastes like bug.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

So what do you think would go good with cooked headcrab, any spices?....not that I'm thinking of trying or anything..

"Fat People Not Good"

So what do you think would go good with cooked headcrab, any spices?....not that I'm thinking of trying or anything..

We could make a headcrab burger(very old joke ik). or make it how they do with real crabs. Headcrab lags any one :lol:

We could make a headcrab burger(very old joke ik). or make it how they do with real crabs. Headcrab lags any one :lol:

Only if grilled bullsquid comes with it

"Fat People Not Good"

Oh nice. I love headcrab burgers.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

If anything, Basil and fava beans.

Retired Forum Moderator

Like dead caterpillars :P (If no one mentioned it before...) :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

crab. chicken. rabbit. or, for some reason i always though they might taste like potato chips, thats probably because of the yellow blood.

They taste like a cross between scorpion and cat, with just a hint of calamari.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I figured they taste like meatloaf badly prepared with no sauce because it sort of looks like a roast headcrab and how I imagine they would smell.

My bet would be the taste of baked cockroaches. Some people say they are yummy (never tried myself). :D

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Why would a different DNA code mean we wouldn't be able to eat them? We have a different number of genes and chromosomes to every other living thing on earth. I suppose alien nature could make them poisonous, and they could possibly have a different DNA system (I don't know triple helix or something), or maybe RNA, but that doesn't inherently make them inedible does it? So long as we can break them down for protein or whatever, I don't see the problem...