Zombie Apocalypse Survival Test

Sign in to follow this  

Hey could you give me suggestions in the same way? Thanks

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

No, the shotgun is a good choice. The things that will kill you when the Apocalypse comes are these choices, never, ever go to a fast food place...ever because you will die plain and simple you.will.die. Second thing you need to fix is your clothing choice, never ever wear torn clothes ever because you.will.die plain and simple. Third thing you need to do, unless they are rage zombies (which they are not) you never, ever shoot a zombie in the chest ever you.will.die. The fourth thing you need to fix is don't make your own safe haven ever plain and simple you.will.die because more people will go to the giant haven with a thousand guns rather than your safe haven with like 3 guns (or no guns at all. it depends) with like 5 people, you need some good friends to do that with, me? I'm not one of them

Um....I know...did you read my other post? I wanted the lowest score or what was funniest, where did I get points?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

No, the shotgun is a good choice. The things that will kill you when the Apocalypse comes are these choices, never, ever go to a fast food place...ever because you will die plain and simple you.will.die. Second thing you need to fix is your clothing choice, never ever wear torn clothes ever because you.will.die plain and simple. Third thing you need to do, unless they are rage zombies (which they are not) you never, ever shoot a zombie in the chest ever you.will.die. The fourth thing you need to fix is don't make your own safe haven ever plain and simple you.will.die because more people will go to the giant haven with a thousand guns rather than your safe haven with like 3 guns (or no guns at all. it depends) with like 5 people, you need some good friends to do that with, me? I'm not one of them

Um....I know...did you read my other post? I wanted the lowest score or what was funniest, where did I get points?

You got points by useing the Crowbar as a weapon and by useing a shotgun for self defense. You may also get points for not traveling..seeing as if your base is good than you won't have use of another base...and thats about it

PS. Arby...the Zombie Apocalypse will happen one day and I hope that when it blows over that we can continue to converse on here..so don't make these choices in real life to because they are funny.

-Very7684

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Hey could you give me suggestions in the same way? Thanks

Luis you got a 77% on the test..you need to improve that a little bit. The things you need to do are these-

1. When the Apocalypse comes do not go to a post office unless you want to take out the zombies with envelopes and box cutters..or if you want to go Metal Gear with it and use a cardboard box

2. When you find a safe haven of your very own the first priority is to find all exits and entrances...not food, you can travel out and find that once you have somewhere secure to come back to

3. When you choose clothing for these sorts of things you should not wear somthing torn, seeing as you will be traveling long ways and running alot of the time..the only thing worse than the ripped clothes would be your bare body after the clothes rip enough and fall off.

4. Do not attempt to build a safe haven of your own (at least not a giant megacomplex one) seeing as by the time your construction was done zombies could have already scoped you out while you had nothing to defend yourself with..and they will come in packs

-Very7684

Also, the zombies might grab ahold of your clothing.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Also, the zombies might grab ahold of your clothing.

Good point, I forgot to add that, thanks so much :)

2. When you find a safe haven of your very own the first priority is to find all exits and entrances

Rule 8

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

1. D

2. A

3. C

4. A

5. C (But not screaming :roll:)

6. A

7. A (Experience in L4D says Shotgun over Assault Rifle)

8. A

9. B (Worked for Gordon Freeman, didn't it?)

10. A

11. A

12. A

13. A

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

D.

A.

C.

D.

B. NOT screaming.

A.

A.

B.

B.

A.

A.

D.

D.

Actually, 1, 6, 9, and 12 didn't have any choice I would take, so I just went for the closest to the real answer. (for 13, D is my plan from the very start)

1. The Gavin's Point Dam near Yankton, SD.

6. Military uniform and carbon fiber plate armor with flex joints. (Yes, it is bite-proof. No It's not bullet-proof.)

9. Katana.

12. Wait with them until they turn, then shoot them in the head.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sorry for not being on so much guys...what with the holidays I havnt been able to get on much. In a while I'll be able to grade everyones tests and such but until then just please bear with me

D.

A.

C.

D.

B. NOT screaming.

A.

A.

B.

B.

A.

A.

D.

D.

Actually, 1, 6, 9, and 12 didn't have any choice I would take, so I just went for the closest to the real answer. (for 13, D is my plan from the very start)

1. The Gavin's Point Dam near Yankton, SD.

6. Military uniform and carbon fiber plate armor with flex joints. (Yes, it is bite-proof. No It's not bullet-proof.)

9. Katana.

12. Wait with them until they turn, then shoot them in the head.

You actually have a pretty good chance. However, if the horde's got you cornered at the top of the dam, your kinda fucked/

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!