Get the Survivor to safety

Sadly for our survivor two of these moans were from rage zombies, he is soon tackled and his weapon slides away. One of the rage zombies grabs his arm, while the other goes for the legs. our survivor kicks the rage zombie in the face and manages to undo the pistol from his/her pants, turning up and around he/she pumps 3 shots into the rage zombies chest. Seemingly okay, but otherwise shaken our survivor finishes both rage zombies off with headshots and goes for his/her weapon. Checking the mechanism and the magazine he/she decides that the gun is okay and continues to sprint off

BTW-I like what you all have contributed, but try not to get him/her bit to often, okay?

I wanna see more on here, so lets get this shit rolling

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

After getting up again he sees a crow of zombies coming towards him from the front and the back, he jumps off the fence of the highway and starts running in the woods, he steps on a bear trap and screams in pain, it attracts even more zombies.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

The survivor sees a chain connected to the bear-trap and shoots it with his/her pistol, still in incredible pain and limping our survivor drags the leg along behind them, until they reach a clearing in the woods. Looking around the survivor sees a wood chopping stump and sits down on it. Looking down the survivor tries to find a way to get the trap off

He doesn't seem to find a way to get it off so he proceeds to hack it. he shoots the moving parts with his gun making loud metallic noises that scare the crows. He decides rest for some minutes and plan what he's gonna do next.

He falls asleep and wakes up with a hairless creature looking at him and walking around him in circles, it's got big red eyes and blood spatters all over his face. When it notices the survivor has woken up it attacks.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Backing off with what little strength he has, the survivor, ready to pull off the trap, notices that it miracculously falls apart. He picks up the sharpest part of it and, as the creature pounces at him he hacks it straight in the forehead while in mid-air. The creature falls clumsily, knocking him off. The survivor gets up, and notices that the creatures blood has stained his wound. Preparing for the worst, he shoves the barrel in his mouth, ready to fire. He then feels a sharp pain coursing through his body. He sees the wound heal rapidly, and mysteriously he returns to his full strength.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Then claws come out of his hands and he discovers he's wolverine O:... lol jk :P

The survivor picks up his gun and shoots the creature in the head just to make sure it doesn't get up and surprise him from the back. As he continues his journey he arrives to a small wooden shack sorrounded by spikes and mines.

"Thats, odd...." he says. The survivor (Can we name him?) hears a worried bark from inside, and carefully makes his way to the door.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

The survivor opens the door cautiously to discover a feral dog. Just as the dog was preparing to attack the survivor quickly shot it dead with 2 shots, one to the chest and one to the head. The survivor notices on the floor a pamphlet advertising an army base 6 miles to west. The survivor decides to head their after some rest.

NIce job guys, you are all getting credit for this

This will be my first book with collaboration and ideas, so I appreciate you guys

BTW-for the record it is not a male or a female in order to avoid sexist comments

so the survivor is only to be referred to as "they"

Ummm and I'm kind of busy right now, so I can't contribute...but please continue

I will be checking back on this like everyday

but I promise that I'll contribute more by the end of next week

Thanks guys

-Very7684