Derail This Thread

i think the only way to derail this thread is to stay on topic forever, meaning if anyone does that...do...do i mod them?? XD

No.

You make me a mod because I'm quite blatantly the most felicitous and impartial user here. /sarcasm

On second thought, make me an admin. If you can't do that, use the power of MAGIC SNORT SNORT.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f45395047642e6a7067

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Soooo the other day I was over at my brothers house and he was giving me crap about how I don't watch football so I just punched him in the face and went to his computer and started playing GTA4 and let tell ya I cannot drive worth shit in that game. I mean seriously driving a car isn't that hard. Speaking of which I just recently got my liscense and I almost hit a guy a couple of days ago. It was dark and this guy was riding his bike down the street on the wrong side of the street. Man I haven't rode my bike in forever. Fucking winter. I was really worried that we would't have snow for Christmas this year but luckily we got some snow a couple days before...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

roflbottn.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hot... I mean... how you derail from that? surly no one coul-

So I just got a new alienware anyone have any opinions on that?

Surly this wont.... (¬‿¬) ... Derail into a war about how over-priced they are....

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Hey, did you know we got a new (very active) guy in the forums?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yeah lurking was fun, but posting is like HEROIN! On SPEED, but also drunk, with a side of stoned. so dead. But alive. Mostly by technicality. Did you know that the definition of "Dead" is wildly different depending on where you are?

Hey that reminds me, been kinda fighting with that guy, name doesn't come to mind, to prevent him taking over the names section in forum games.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Names, pfft. Who needs 'em? not me... *Proceeds to google for an hour in a half trying to find something he doesn't know the name of*

Something really needs to happen about my shitty internet connection.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You could always try moving your modem out of the litter box.

What if he likes having fast internet while he's taking a dump?

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄

─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄

─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄

█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█

No idea. They were here when I arrived, got banned sometime since, never found out why.