Forums launched yet again

Its going to be Friday before it uploded to youtube

Now I know why dave was so crazy that Friday!!!!!!!

yay!!! well done the forum looks great!

Also the first rule is awesome "don't be a jerk" haha nice job ross ;)

Awesome, so if it's submitted tomorrow, by my calculations, it should be uploaded to YouTube by... Next Halloween? :(

Oh yeah, epic times ahead. We've got The Tunnel, and then lots and lots of FM to look forward to. Love the new forums by the way, we actually get avatars now :P

Yes, I'm really happy about the forums. And I'm glad I voted for phpBB. It's the only system that works in my experience.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Oh, epic :) Tried to see what happens if you give yourself reputation (yes, I know you can't :P) and Ross has put random quotes in to tell you that you can't do it. These forums are AWESOME!

Awesome, I can't wait for the tunnel. Though by now it better cure at least two forms of cancer and unlock new areas of the brain for use.

I keep posting don't I.

Still a few things to iron out. I take it things like the quoting system will actually work instead of showing all the

stuff

It works just fine for me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I don't see anything wrong either...

The only thing that I would like right now is a spoiler system, but I guess people must have requested that already.

So Ross, how did it go with the rendering, enconding and uploading?

Shall we begin cursing at Machinima.com for not posting it yet?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Does anyone know at what time it should be accessible? If yes, pleas include a timezone too

Cuz It's 1AM and I wanna know If I should stay up late.

Another request: favicon. I have a bookmark menu in me Chrome, and it only has icons, no text. The Accursed Forums (I'm gonna call it that now) are just a white piece of paper, which is very lame.

YAY! The forums are up and running and the tunnel is almost here! I wonder what will come after the tunnel?