So, how is everyone?

Sign in to follow this  

He he. I think they are still working on the forums, here's a weird thing that happened a few minutes ago

[attachment=0]Weird.JPG[/attachment]

I'd like to take this oportunity to test some features. Don't be alarmed if I sound a little crazy.

Color, color, color, bold, italic, underline.

There's always a duck watching you

• Lists look like this
  • One
  • Two
  • Three

This code

[quote="J.C."]There's always a duck watching you[/quote]

looks like this

There's always a duck watching you

URLs can be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M or like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M

Embeded image with link, not uploading

DeskT.jpg

I think that's all. Let see how it looks.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm swell, considering I started the day with a huge argument which lead to me raging, and then at lunch, splitting my last pair of school trousers, so I had to walk around for the rest of the day with my blazer covering... that area. I then tripped over in front of a group of girls which was sort of embarrassing. But I've been cheered up because its pancake day!

tl;dr I had a bad day, made up by pancake day

I'm swell, considering I started the day with a huge argument which lead to me raging, and then at lunch, splitting my last pair of school trousers, so I had to walk around for the rest of the day with my blazer covering... that area. I then tripped over in front of a group of girls which was sort of embarrassing. But I've been cheered up because its pancake day!

Dang, well at least the pancakes have made the end of your day a bit better.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Dang, well at least the pancakes have made the end of your day a bit better.

Pancakes make everything better! We should send some pancakes to the middle east, that'll calm everything down over there and stop all the riots.

I think it would be cool to have some kind of Shoutbox or something here

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think it would be cool to have some kind of Shoutbox or something here

Personally, my opinion is that shoutboxes detract from the forum and makes people do less posts and makes them less active in the actual forum. If people want to chat, I prefer if they keep it to MSN or PM's. in my opinion the reason this forum is so active is because it doesn't have a shoutbox.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm getting ready to go to a LAN-party with some friends. And as usual my decided to give me a bunch of chores right when I need to go some place.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty good.

It's 10:06 at the morning and I'm still in bed. Listening to music, and posting here on my Ipod. I didn't eat breakfast yet but I'm not hungry. Maybe I'll make some toasts with vegemite and cheese when I get up.

I feel empty. I mean I don't feel happy nor sad. Just normal. Like this is just another gray Tuesday with a disgusting foggy, wet weather. And it's cold but not cold enough for snow (this is annoying).

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Same weather here, mate. It's wet, cold and the sky is white/gray.

Now I'm happy :). I forgot that today is my nameday. I got more chocolate :D.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."