What are you listening to?

Title says it all, but here's some guidelines: no hate wars over a band you may not like, and to those who may be the "victim" of possible hate wars; don't get butthurt and war back, it just makes things worse.

At any rate,

Bal-Sagoth - When Rides The Scion Of The Storms

Some people call this band cheesy. Fact: it isn't. 'Nuff said.

Right now it's Limelight by Rush. Nowadays it's either Rush or In Flames, whatever suits my mood best

Nowadays it's either Rush or In Flames, whatever suits my mood best

My musical moods are quite scattered. It can be Underground Hip-Hop one moment, then the next I wanna listen to that local folk singer girl's CD. My mom never hesitates to joke about the juxtaposition my WMP shuffler comes up with lol.

Brand New - Millstone

More than often I have marathons where I listen to one/two bands/genres without pause; right now it seems to be black metal/alternative rock, Bal-Sagoth/Brand New.

Usually whatever I feel like. This often results in the local classic rock station, but on occasions when I plug my external HD in (Has all my music on it.) I'm listening to some Rock, Metal, and Soundtracks.

Bandwise, the major ones (The most songs) are Nightwish, Poets of The Fall, Sabaton, and Frank Klepacki (C&C Soundtracks, YES!)

Songwise at the moment: Resources - Frank Klepacki - Universe at War OST

i am listening to sudden death, by megadeth. i've been listening to it for twenty minutes now ^^.

• Holy Wars ... The Punishment Due
    This Day We Fight!
    Sudden Death

Playlist for awesome.

From where I come from, my mates and I are big fans of mainstream songs, e.g top songs on ze billboard chart.

uuuh...Hard Rock(Bon Jovi), Heavy metal (AC/DC, BLS, Ozzy), Thrash metal(MetallicA), Grunge (Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains) and lately, blues-infested rock (Clutch is bad ass). generally, i listen to live bands. the bands that are able to throw a huge goddamn concert, 2 hours long and blow the whole crowd away.

i also think that because the crowds are no more what they used to be in the old times, the bands are no more what they used to be. but i'll always be in the first rows, screaming my lungs out when a big band comes around. hell yeah

I literally listen to Freemans Mind through the mike while playing Playstation. I've even convinced some people to check it out XD, when I'm listening to music it's usually sunlight hurts my eyes by modestep

^ ooh, nice one... Why don't you wear sunglasses hehehe

On the moment: This is for Betty from Lit Fuse Films (Collection 1)