What are you listening to?

"The Theory of Everything" album by Ayreon

Such a great album, with really great musicians who worked with it too

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

My Dad deleting texts from his cell... It's quite annoying.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

"The Theory of Everything" album by Ayreon

Yes, to find Wetton, Wakeman, Emerson and Hackett on one album which is not a "best of" something - doesn't happen everyday! Though I'm not a big fan of Ayreon myself...

Into The Electric Castle and the first part of Universal Migrator are OK though.

Regards

RijB8wnJCN0

:t fits 12:45 am to me rigbt now.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I forgot how good this song is :D

This could be a popular music hit if not the depressing lyrics and weird ass noises, well, you have to love Trent, no matter what :D ah! old times!

Q8LEheSUTGE

Oh.. another gem! Perfect connection between Reznor's genius melodic whining and disco!

bS4VjfWhAtQ

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

^ Oh yeah, I'm a big fan of Pentatonix! (But not of all their covers, especially I don't get how such good singers are inspired by Beyonce ... luckily thay don't sing much of her :D)

Huge fan of their ORIGINAL SONG AND THE WHOLE MAKE-UP AND ARTISTIC DESIGN IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO

F80FsZDTgn0

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

A large variety of music, mostly stuff like classic Ozzy, but it's flicking too fast through my head to get a handle on just one to post here.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.