What are you listening to?

egUQju95vT8

i've been listening to this on loop for so long, it's just so catchy and wonderful

i love it

Music from the land of HLPrincess and Ross Scott...

mLSx2CddDZI

@K4_Kydure: this got plenty of pentatonic and double-harmonic oriental and Arabic-sounding stuff. While not metal by any count, it does get quite heavy in the second half, so maybe you'll like it...

Regards

Since I started industial dance subject in another part of the forum...

I like this song. not my fav but it has a great beat and melody. And you probably will stare at the dancer's cleveage.... I admit I haven't even noticed it until I saw it mentioned in the comments on YT. :)

tkylMPBxqYc

Kids talking on Killzone: Shadow Fall because they don't know how to not use a mic when they have friends over. >.<

As for music, I'm about to fire up a Blockhead album

eeuVS6vnN7w

I liked the guitar riff sample so I looked up the original song it came from and it's not bad.

@BTGBullseye: hmm, some curious things there... I take most of the stuff about the global conspiracy etc with a pinch of salt but it looks like the government machine may really be worried about the potential for civil unrest.

@HLPrincess: ah, well, cleavage. Now that you mentioned it - yes, her dress does raise her assets' valuation elevation a lot. :-)

Back to music: initially I was not impressed with this song but after a few listens I began to actually like it.

Fz2nYmeG7R0

Regards