What are you listening to?

Not bad... Sounds kinda like a technoified version of some of the 'Epic Metal' songs I've heard.

ezMDCgC8GhM

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nothing until my torrent of Disturbed Immortalized finishes.

3hdSkqd0wfM

Not sure how I feel about the video but the song is great. Only video up from their newest album.

This again.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sound of Silence - Disturbed

aN8wSwmqjpk

Turned out pretty damn good.

I'm now listening to this album... I think Disturbed really captured the feeling of the original song, which is extremely rare for modern covers of classics. I think they did so well because they liked the original so much. (unlike so many cover bands, who take a popular classic and change it to what they want to have it feel like)

Sound of Silence - Disturbed

aN8wSwmqjpk

Turned out pretty damn good.

I'm now listening to this album... I think Disturbed really captured the feeling of the original song, which is extremely rare for modern covers of classics. I think they did so well because they liked the original so much. (unlike so many cover bands, who take a popular classic and change it to what they want to have it feel like)

I've yet to finish my torrent, so I'm still listening to Sound of Silence. While I love Simon and Garfunkel's version, David Draiman's performance deserves an ovation. They got the feel of the song perfectly, and more.

Welp, now what?

B0iHigx_NaI

chills down my spine after 2:30

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

While I love Simon and Garfunkel's version, David Draiman's performance deserves an ovation. They got the feel of the song perfectly, and more.

Agreed.

B0iHigx_NaI

chills down my spine after 2:30

Very nice. No chills, but it's been a long while since I've heard that style of music. (and I do love it)

Some Russian song I found. X3 It's really awesome. I love these types of songs. So jumpy!

4UJ4aCT3Ujc

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Some Russian song I found. X3 It's really awesome. I love these types of songs. So jumpy!

4UJ4aCT3Ujc

It's the accordion that does that. Why some people hate the instrument so much is beyond me. Sure there are some uses that make it totally suck, (example, some polka, excluding anything by Weird Al) but there are many others that can make it a centerpiece of a great piece of music.

Super Mario World theme

VH8mQRXemuo

This is the most upbeat soundtrack by far for me.

+1 most upbeat ever vote.

James Bond: Skyfall Soundtrack

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."