What are you listening to?

Virgin Black - In Winter's Ash

ALLOT more growling on 'Requiem - Fortissimo' than any other album...in fact, I can only recall a few instances in 'Requiem - Mezzo Forte' where there was growling, and none on their other two albums. I'm really surprised at how much more heavier they got with this album, but it's cool. Still has the general Virgin Black vibe underneath all the...newness.

That long train ride(this is the official name, but it is often referred to as ->)/path of borealis/triage at dawn - DJ Dain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Star Trek OST

Random note: Did you know that "Ost" means "Cheese" in Norwegian? So every time someone writes OST, I think cheese.

Every time someone writes anything, I think cheese.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Star Trek OST

Random note: Did you know that "Ost" means "Cheese" in Norwegian? So every time someone writes OST, I think cheese.

Every time someone writes anything, I think cheese.

Every cheese cheese, I think cheese.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Aggh! Good video, but I was listening to a song that was recorded with a lowish volume...so my eardrums were just blown inside of my head with the volume of that vid *switches to speakers*

Eh, they say listening to headphones for too long constantly makes one deaf anyway; figure I should chill with them.

--

Journey - Faithfully

Terrible eighties music that you can't help but love anyway.

Becoming Insane // Infected Mushroom

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Roots Rock Riot // Skindred

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.