What are you listening to?

i reject your britney spears and substitute my morrowind sound track

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

regardless, morrowind soundtrack FTW

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

ASj81daun5Q EPIC

d2hRTLdvdnk EPIC

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

EPIC EPIC

Lrn7xCoSw-g

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA|!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC EPIC

Lrn7xCoSw-g

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

This, because I recently started playing this game. It's pretty freakin' awesome.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

EPIC EPIC

Lrn7xCoSw-g

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

This, because I recently started playing this game. It's pretty freakin' awesome.

Oh yes, you know what's good ;) And everything is a bit too yellow or like honey ;)

Here's one for Assains Creed - this guy makes absolutely beautiful songs and lyrics is pure poetry!

MXO-tMYxylk

eT0Qp_oQ4ts

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

qjtbhmQhsXg

Lik dis if it coms u dwn ery tiem

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fucking... It was Three Little Birds by Bob Marley...

rmHAqgAFt6E

Bout 5 hours later, don't you hate songs that really aren't that great but they're catchy like Gonherrhea?

GtGNywkxw2U

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

bdYeAJV1YiI

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

SHXOWwqwPDo