What are you listening to?

Yet another grey Monday morning and I was listening to this on my way to the office.

But, hey, it's Christmas eve. Time to get in the mood...

Xb8Tzyh964g

D3JMcW1D69g

Vxak1EJ4CW0

Christmas spirit is not what you drink ;-)

Regards

P.S. Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm watching freemans mind! LOL
What are you listening to?

I don't think that counts.

6-8E4Nirh9s

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHAOFHFOAPAPFPAFHAPFSDAFPSADFPAFPPPPPPP

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Now I'm torrenting the Knife Party discography... While listening to the video Alyxx posted... Torrenting because I loathe letting any one program hook into my OS. (that's what iTunes does to ensure that you don't bypass its DRM)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Now I'm torrenting the Knife Party discography... While listening to the video Alyxx posted... Torrenting because I loathe letting any one program hook into my OS. (that's what iTunes does to ensure that you don't bypass its DRM)

I bought their music on 7Digital. Cheap DRM-free mp3 files that you can download again and again once you've bought it as it's locked to your account. See? There are alternatives to iTunes AND pirating if you look.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

ERB- Albert Einstein+Stephen Hawking

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

There are very few games out there where you'd prefer to blast the music than hear anything else. This is one of them:

GmJEXOQ_BSQ

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm listening to Elements, a dubstep violin song by Lindsey Stirling. It's pretty good, but I prefer her other song Crystallize. Probably going to listen to some Paramore, VersaEmerge, Evanescence, or Rise Against in a minute