What are you listening to?

Listening to Ross's interview trying to pick out a few words.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

YVuYYYF.gif

Doesn't take a genius to find out what I'm listening to.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

YVuYYYF.gif

Doesn't take a genius to find out what I'm listening to.

This?

Jq-Zbs-5WWA

Regards

Hahaha

No

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Brilliant...

t8scSSfXY7M

Not suitable for RSPCA or PETA members though...

Regards

ArQiltt-w_8

I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM I WILL FIND HIM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

V8mO6JVAShw

From The Last of Us Ambush Trailer. (Obviously it was written ages beforehand, but that's when I first heard it)

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

"Sleepless Incidental" live

XOf1gAz58c0

There is a group of IQ fans who are making a movie based on "Subterranea" (did a Kickstarter launch last year and just announced that they've finished the principal photography)...

Regards

It's an album prelistening, but I'm in love with this music already! The singer is from mind.in.a.box if you ever heard that name....

sOcBwXj2mLo

And yet, another brilliant track -instrumental - from mind.in.a.box :mrgreen:

bi1975dSO7k

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

warning: following video may cause epileptic seizures (note- this video does contain heavy flashing (no, not that kind you dirty minds :D), so its no pointless warning)

note- also watch the video, not just play it in backround

Winny Puhh- "Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti"

2dllo85ZSUk

this song, btw, was very close of representing Estonia in Eurovision this year. i somehow even connect it to Freeman's mind lol.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

warning: following video may cause epileptic seizures (note- this video does contain heavy flashing (no, not that kind you dirty minds :D), so its no pointless warning)

2dllo85ZSUk

this song, btw, was very close of representing Estonia in Eurovision this year. i somehow even connect it to Freeman's mind lol.

OMG that was :shock::lol: It's a pity they didin't represent Estonia, at least something really creative. What is that song about? "Meiecundimees one Korsakov went yesterday to Latvia" ?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

2dllo85ZSUk

OMG that was :shock::lol: It's a pity they didin't represent Estonia, at least something really creative. What is that song about? "Meiecundimees one Korsakov went yesterday to Latvia" ?

i hope they do next year :lol:

this song main theme is about how overhyped strongmen (of which symbol Korsakov is in the song) are often much weaker than they appear and break many things quite easily.

but title means "ourneighbourhoodman one Korsakov went to Latvia yesterday" so translation is close enough :)

btw they also later on peformed in fashion show with same song (i never tought fashion shows can be interesting... i guess i was wrong lol)

and this song may actually be holder of guiness record in few months (after verification) as fastest song peformed live

so i really hope they will try again next year as it would probably mean ESC win lol- if that would happen, btw, it would be very interesting as it would be same as it was in 1999-2001, when Sweden won in 99, Denmark in 2000 and Estonia in 2001

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Hmmm, ahem, not sure I get the creative angle of that... But I, kind of, see the point - the shock it would bring to the faces of the Eurovision apparatchiks. That will be worthwhile to watch, I guess...

For myself, though, I will stick to some more straight-forward Nordic tunes for now :-)

IJ-KYaBQGRY

Regards