What are you listening to?

I was listening to Elton John's greatest hits last night. Tiny Dancer, Someone Saved My Life Tonight, Bitter Fingers, Candle in the Wind, etc.

In case Luis sees this, I know what you're thinking.

IVA799gKNzo

JET "She's a Genius"

I've been torturing this song for three weeks now! I've never heard a rock song that would glorify a woman like this and I really love this! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Maybe because it's an Australian band, and they're a bit more wild than the rest of the white people in this world!

What a dissapointment I felt when I read that the band split up over a year ago! Anyways, the song is gr8!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ruger_SR40c_laser.png

Listening to myself rack this thing's slide, then dry fire it. (it's a striker fire pistol, so dry firing does no damage)

Also, you have no idea how complicated it was to correct the color, brightness, and contrast on this picture so you could actually read the "SR40c" on the slide. (then I made it even closer to real coloration, but it still isn't quite there)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A lot of bleeps and owws!

Title says funny. Some are. Some just make me cringe.

gBIGyDLw9aw

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

The marvelous narrator of The Stanley Parable Demo. Any doubts I had about them charging for what used to be a free mod are now even more obliterated than they already were. They deserve my money. All of my money.

Also, if you have not played The Stanley Parable Demo, do so right now. Do not research it, do not worry about possible main-game spoilers (there are none), just download it and play it. Especially if you've never played the original mod.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

A video of Obama lying... Any video of him is him lying...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.