What are you listening to?

Whoever came up with the requirement that a song had to go "verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus" should be shot.

lt-udg9zQSE

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

zXhSqmfRTfY

This... this David Bowie like creature waS Ricky Gervais! I don't know much about him, except that he's a famous comedian and he used to be a sexy man with a singing career and turned into a fat pug! :P

And the song is actually so good! This shows how someone's life could've been totally different, even if a choice was not to eat pizzas half of the times! :shock:8-):mrgreen:

qRMCn_paypM

You may laugh, you may think it's ridiculous... or you may enjoy this performance like me :D

Mitch Grassi, the best vocal ever! (Except Adam Lambert ;) )

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Whoever came up with the requirement that a song had to go "verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus" should be shot.

I agree it often feels overused but it appears to have evolved naturally from the early folk music and it has recently been suggested that it, apparently, conforms to pink noise spectrum which, in turn, is how human attention cycle works.

This all has put me in a rather contemplative mood...

RLCrTMHZVmE 7WDkdZ6QvXY

FP0KB3jlXos jdozMILc1h0

Regards

I proudly present genuine Polish singer/band: Mela Koteluk - Melodia Ulotna "Ephemeral/fleeting Melody". Thanks God, Polish music is coming back to its greatness like it was back in 80's and 90's!

And you can admire twisted sounds of my mother tongue. I can only say that the music video, as much as interestin it looks, has not much to do with the song, at least not very directly ;D It's great how lyrics fits the melody!

wO_lA6hV1Ag

And I like the lyrics so much

I made a quick, loose translation: :D

"Another Friday night, again close to Saturday

I'm trying to get myself together

private gravity - as if tied with a string

it's pulling and pushing me

I'm stretching my arms to it

I want closer and more

Still too far to have

He surely is somewhere

He's already

following my trail

I love him

right today"

Chorus:

"The melody will save the though

Leaves from the trees sleep on the ground

I will save the melody today

I will take one of them with me

to sleep"

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

XESreJjGx-I

Scott Matthew's voice is amazing.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

The space heater running.

[EDIT] Also this...

AaXsb5kS31s

rl_ndy61ON4

This is the music that played that one time the Doctor broke through the barriers between Universes, and Starfleet, The Earth Alliance, The Rebel Alliance, and the UNSC got together and beat the crap out of the Borg/Shadows/Empire/Covenant.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

rl_ndy61ON4

This is the music that played that one time the Doctor broke through the barriers between Universes, and Starfleet, The Earth Alliance, The Rebel Alliance, and the UNSC got together and beat the crap out of the Borg/Shadows/Empire/Covenant.

Good music, epic idea for a movie!

Assimilated Shadows on Covenant ships, based on and around the upgraded Death Star... Epic!

6HSPFpXW5WI

Delightfully weird...

"You'll need this firm crowbar

Whilst I implore you to utilise no sense of smell"

Regards

Somewhat Kansasey...

6D6lIw1CUH0

4'33"

I've heard that too. A very interesting section at 2'46". Oh, hold on a second...

Regards