What are you listening to?

Fw5acgqIHQE

This show is so delightfully fucked up, even its soundtrack is fucked up in a pleasing way. I've been listening to it all day, but here's the song I'm listening to right now.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Colin Stetson. But I had to find music with a video in it because that's what the kids like these days.

The glorious laugh of the almighty b4nny which I have had the pleasure of hearing in mumble less than half an hour ago.

I can now die happy.

the name's riley

The glorious laugh of the almighty b4nny which I have had the pleasure of hearing in mumble less than half an hour ago.

I can now die happy.

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOODNESS I REGRET NOT JOINING THAT LOBBY NOW

anyway

PYQsf3tlcPs

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

_YE4ZOAcjo8

Skip the Use. It's a French band. Been listening to them a lot lately.

Russian choral music. I have a bass voice but I couldn't hit this note to save my life. Russian oktavists are just ridiculous.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Some wonderful guy who decided the whole neighborhood needed to know why mufflers are a thing.

Behind that I was listening to the MegasXLR UST.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

The cuddly cacophony of a trio of toddlers playing. Although it seems to mostly just be the two girls fighting over the boy. (I don't get it. They don't even have a reason to fight over him.)

R1fMm7Eycq8

I like the song, the music video - not necessarily. Saints Row IV :mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

P9mQTmXxU8E

Lots of RWBY today, and most of the songs are better than this, but this is what's playing right now.