What are you listening to?

The entire Dreamweb album by Mind.in.a.box

Has to be my favorite by them.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've been listening to a lot of foreign music, right now I've got an Amr Diab playlist playing right now. Maybe later I'd be in the mood for some K-pop, or whatever.

09-15-00 - Godspeed You! Black Emperor

I'm sad that the only reference to GY!BE on this entire forum is that post.

And this one..

Currently:

qeYTylOd6As

I would bring up some of their music right now as well but I really wanted to listen to VNV Nation so...

HVLzSrpIsFU

Retired Forum Moderator

I just love this Opening so much...... it's in Japanese anyway, so grab a lyrics with full translation website for the song..... :)

This is the full version:

https://soundcloud.com/ai-kawaii-chan/gintama-2015-op-2-pride-revolution-chico-with-honeyworks

I'll just do it in a link version because I can't find a good one in YouTube, and might ALWAYS get deleted by Copyrights :). If there are any problems, message me, and I might change and/or edit this... :)

Looks like I got another one:

CA76UYx6vnM

A vocal version of an OST from Serious Sam 3!!

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

This one has struck a chord with me, especially after learning that the song is about porter's own experience with his favorite MMO dying.

The story goes that he was a member of this big star wars MMO, and he logged on one day to find that the servers were shut down for good.

The name of the song, and the name of the album as well, are a reference to this. I figured that it was a topic a lot of people on here are all too familiar with, especially after Ross's Battleforge video.

W2TE0DjdNqI

Demon Days by Gorillaz

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Currently now listening to Alexander Brandons intro to the GOD of awesome Cyberpunk gaming: Deus Ex......Cant wait for Mankind Divided....that should be fucking awesome to play when I get a PS4 and it....

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

h6Uht69h8Is

In a doo wop mood. This will take a while befre I can get this song off my head.

Welp, now what?

h6Uht69h8Is

In a doo wop mood. This will take a while befre I can get this song off my head.

It's a good song... I frequently venture into hits from the 50's and early 60's when I feel in the mood. It's sad they aren't in the Fallout games.

yRkehvlvIaM

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I agree. For me, I go to this radio station that plays hits or obscure songs from the 50's-60's all day long on Sundays. It's always a mixed bag when I go to that station, if only they could announce the names of the songs so I could search them later.

Welp, now what?