What are you listening to?

Swans - You know Nothing and also Screenshot. Amazing but not sure if there is any link aviable.

RQmlfuI2xuU

I think I've actually had this one in a playlist for a while now, I prefer Love Will Save You though.

the name's riley

AP's picture he posted in the Music thread reminded me about this...

K_5prQHTs0U

I retained fondness towards this piece since I was little :D Anyone else remembers this? :-)

Regards

m7PzrAWlIKE

Been in a real downtempo mood (not cuz I'm down. Just cuz I like the tempo. zing)

Retired Forum Moderator

Swans - You know Nothing and also Screenshot. Amazing but not sure if there is any link aviable.

RQmlfuI2xuU

I think I've actually had this one in a playlist for a while now, I prefer Love Will Save You though.

HOLY SHIT YEAHH! To be honest I only know one person who enjoys this band, for me they are the best, well maybe I could say "special" but I got into this band too much. Michael Gira is the best. I don't care.

OT:

never gets boring:

Jm86I_kezVY

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Renegade by Styx

ohh Dennis DeYoung why cant you just kiss and make up with Tommy Shaw

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

the entire OST To the BTTF Trilogy

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Similar to Scott, this:

6yY93xHao3E

GREAT SCOTT!!! THIS IS HEAVY Binky more heavy than my new pair of Nike Air Mags with POWER LACES and my Hoverboard

Wanna hop into my DMC-12 Binky? because where we are both going we dont need roads, we only need the sky since we are going about 30 years into the past then 100 into the past then 190 years into the future