What are you listening to?

nk0qMpi38Vo

I love you

I remember The Spyro games like they were only yesterday, never knew what happened to my copy of Spyro The Dragon, still have 2: riptos rage and 3: Year of the Dragon on PS1, and gotta say I love alot of 2s Music like Fracture Hills since it has Satyrs as Scottish Bagpipe players, and also has a few cute fauns but I also gotta say I love Magma Cone for the Irish Fauns too, they are too funny

OT: I am listening to some Gorillaz and Rolling Stones, I really want to get down what Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop would listen to since we never find out what sort of music he enjoys, we know Jet loves Jazz music aswell as Blues, Ed seems to be a techno girl and Faye is such a mystery I dont even know

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

-snip-

I love you

I remember The Spyro games like they were only yesterday, never knew what happened to my copy of Spyro The Dragon, still have 2: riptos rage and 3: Year of the Dragon on PS1, and gotta say I love alot of 2s Music like Fracture Hills since it has Satyrs as Scottish Bagpipe players, and also has a few cute fauns but I also gotta say I love Magma Cone for the Irish Fauns too, they are too funny

OT: I am listening to some Gorillaz and Rolling Stones, I really want to get down what Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop would listen to since we never find out what sort of music he enjoys, we know Jet loves Jazz music aswell as Blues, Ed seems to be a techno girl and Faye is such a mystery I dont even know

I've posted Spyro songs here before and I didn't get this reaction. I see how it is. -grumble grumble-

This post made me go listen to this again:

Q0qZV6g3-9w

nk0qMpi38Vo

I love you

I only played the first one on a PS2 when i was younger.My nostalgia senses keep tingling.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

yJ_DVIRUSyc

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

kGg_lA30_Bs

classic

OT: Megadeth - Headcrusher

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

A youtube playlist of Halloween songs. This was clearly designed for a 6 year-old's halloween party. What even are some of these songs?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

yJ_DVIRUSyc

Again! I love this song SO much. It's so creative, and really damn catchy. XD

And the adorable and expressive animation makes it even addictive to the eyes.

Listening to this makes me want to tap my foot and nod my head. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

1QfaU72E0xo

I can hear him straining at times but it grows on me more and more every time I hear it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds - Where The City Meets The Sky: Chasing Yesterday - The Remixes

https://soundcloud.com/noelgallagher/sets/where-the-city-meets-the-sky