What are you listening to?

Have a list of some of my favorite groups.

Alice in Chains, Authority Zero, Bayside, Billy Talent, Cage The Elephant, Soundgarden (Chris Cornell, Audioslave), Deftones, Foo Fighters, Fort Minor, Rage Against the Machine, Gorillaz, Incubus, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Pantera, POD, Papa Roach, REM, Saliva, Slipknot, Stone Temple Pilots (Stereo Temple Pirates), Sublime, Sum 41, System of a Down (Serj Tankian), The Offspring, The Raconteurs (Jack White), The Smashing Pumpkins, Tenacious D, Tool, Weezer, Zebrahead

I always liked the soundtrack to Uplink.

Nothing quite like it out there, heavy science fiction/cyberpunk vibe to it, great vocals.

It's still what I turn on when I need to type something long winded or program something.

myHeamqtvqQ

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I always liked the soundtrack to Uplink.

Nothing quite like it out there, heavy science fiction/cyberpunk vibe to it, great vocals.

It's still what I turn on when I need to type something long winded or program something.

Uplink is a pretty solid game. I would also check out Hacknet if you haven't already.

It's somewhere in the bowels of my steam wishlist. However, I don't think any game will provide me with the same experience I got with Uplink. I realize this is completely subjective, but no game will ever recreate what I experienced playing Uplink. I can't even really justify or explain it, It's just something that happens to me with certain pieces of content. I get the same way with the opening credits song to the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy movie. It's like every emotion I have hitting me all at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Zoezcq1RA

Play this song and I will literally not be able to do anything but listen to every single note for its two minute duration.

New Order by Pythius

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

dOsGuSezvfk

expect lot of RWBY soundtrack

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

AlI6xgPFrjs

Probably my favourite composition so far... I love it so much. >w< Whilst I was having it in the background, I found this random animation strangely fitting with the music - it's probably the bounciness...

contain_us_by_zeurel-d9jdcaf.gif

Credit to Zeurel.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

8aPBs4zsC4U

One of the best songs ever made.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Phunky Fanfare by Keith Mansfield

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

MWmoco8XqPA

I don't know if it's any good... I haven't finished listening to it yet.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

_b9qdyUAEa4

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."