What are you listening to?

8:03 - Time's Forgotten

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Enter Sandman - Metallica

The best ever! I love it

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Jonathan Coulton - Re: Your Brains

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Hans Zimmer - Two Hornpipes/Tortuga theme C:

My neighbour playing his shitty hiphop music so loudly all the neighbours can hear it.

I hate people that do that. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could build some sort of feedback machine that you could turn on, and it would just cause a SCREEEEEEECHHHHH to come out of their speakers, and they wouldn't know where it was coming from?

Also, I'm listening to Victims of Science "The Device has Been Modified."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQUaEF2bJZ0

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

My neighbour playing his shitty hiphop music so loudly all the neighbours can hear it.

It sucks, I hate such thing

I hate people that do that. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could build some sort of feedback machine that you could turn on, and it would just cause a SCREEEEEEECHHHHH to come out of their speakers, and they wouldn't know where it was coming from?

Also, I'm listening to Victims of Science "The Device has Been Modified."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQUaEF2bJZ0

That song is great, i saw(yes i SEE songs, hearing songs is for narbs)) it in a video of the Portal update of Audiosurf.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯