What are you listening to?

Justin bieber - baby

I'm going to come to your house, chop your legs off, start your house on fire, and watch you drag your bloody stumps out to try and get help.

Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Coolio, i don't actually listen to JB(don't like any mainstream music, really). I just wanted to know if people actually read these post or just post what they are listening to and move on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Justin bieber - baby

I'm going to come to your house, chop your legs off, start your house on fire, and watch you drag your bloody stumps out to try and get help.

Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Coolio, i don't actually listen to JB(don't like any mainstream music, really). I just wanted to know if people actually read these post or just post what they are listening to and move on.

Heh, I saw it, but I wasn't gonna say anything.

--

Therion - Melek Taus

--

Therion - Melek Taus

I knew if someone saw it, 9 out of 10 people would post in jealousy about how justin bieber is gay, has a small penis, is a baby ect.

Anywho, i am listening to radio and apparently i am listening to Just say Yes - snow patrol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--

Therion - Melek Taus

I knew if someone saw it, 9 out of 10 people would post in jealousy about how justin bieber is gay, has a small penis, is a baby ect.

Anywho, i am listening to radio and apparently i am listening to Just say Yes - snow patrol

Just seeing him get pwnt in CSI is enough hatred fulfilled for me

--

Avenged Sevenfold - Burn It Down

Nightwish - End of all Hope

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

Question, so do the "I don't like anything that's mainstream" people like Justin Bieber or not? Because I'm not completely sure, but I think it's mainstream to hate him.

Question, so do the "I don't like anything that's mainstream" people like Justin Bieber or not? Because I'm not completely sure, but I think it's mainstream to hate him.

No, it's basic common sense to hate him. (sense that people can't ignore, unlike the "edit your post" sense, or "don't walk across the street without looking first" sense)

Listening to the entire Tribes 2 Soundtrack right now.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well I don't hate him, because generally I just disregard his existence most of the time. I'm not gonna rant about how much he sucks on message boards; but still, I thoroughly enjoyed that scene in CSI of him getting pwnt.

And anyway, I really don't care much about what's considered mainstream or not; despite the fact that I tend to seek independent/underground artists more so than mainstream ones. If there's a 'mainstream' artist that I like...then oh well, I like them; simple as that.

--

Brand New - At The Bottom

*ends

Brand New - Gasoline

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

I have this damn song stuck in my head.

Money for nothing, chicks for free.

Pure poetry.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc