What are you listening to?

Sacred - Blind Guardian

So epic it made me cry.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Disturbed Asylum album intermixed with the Tribes 2 soundtrack.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

DBZ Budokai: Challengers (I'm VERY embarrassed to admit that I'm still into DBZ video games now..). I tend to love music from old video games.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc9f008m-k

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Sonic Mayham- Descent into Cerberon

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Fuck yes. I love Sonic Mayhem. Honestly, quake II, best metal soundtrack for a game of all time. :twisted:

Fuck yes. I love Sonic Mayhem. Honestly, quake II, best metal soundtrack for a game of all time. :twisted:

Quake 2 and Quake 3 both have awesome soundtracks, it's a damn shame the Steam Version of Quake 2 doesn't have any of the music.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

The fans in my computer.

I wish I had as many fans as you Alyxx.

I have 2 in front, one on the top, and 3 in back. Gives it great air circulation. =P

I mean fans in the metaphorical and literal sense, it's steaming hot at my computer area. I have like 4 fans running yet it's still hot as hell.

I have 2 in front, one on the top, and 3 in back. Gives it great air circulation. =P

I mean fans in the metaphorical and literal sense, it's steaming hot at my computer area. I have like 4 fans running yet it's still hot as hell.

Oh, those fans. Dunno, I see people more as friends than fans. If I call them fans I sound kinda ego.

Listening to one of my old ejay tracks now.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Pet Shop Boys - Do I Have To?

It was a crime to not include this song on their album Actually (1987).

The fans in my computer.

The fan in my laptop sounds like an old propeller airplane that's running out of fuel.

I sometimes wonder if it's squeaking is some kind of call for me to put it out of it's misery.

:(

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

This song has a strangely addicting effect on me.

JUSS WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES

YA HURRD?