What are you listening to?

What do you think of Renard Queenston? who makes electronic music under different aliases

Haven't heard his stuff; I probably will look for his material sooner or later now that you mentioned him.

--

Tarja - Until My Last Breath

Good shit there

Love Tarja, but I always forget to acquire all the Nightwish CDs she was in.

--

Trampled By Turtles - Wait So Long

Evanescence - Eternal. It Amuses me the fact that Origin isn't really an actual album and yet it's the best Evanescence album IMO.

Evanescence - Eternal. It Amuses me the fact that Origin isn't really an actual album and yet it's the best Evanescence album IMO.

Ha, since you've said that it reminds me of 'The Other Side' acoustic EP by Godsmack; I personally like the acoustic songs better than the hard rock songs of their full-length albums, though I still enjoy the FLs thoroughly. I'm a sucker for acoustic musique; that's why the 'Jar Of Flies' EP by Alice in Chains contains some of their greatest material to me.

--

Brand New - The Archers' Bows Have Broken

Anything Tiesto related at the moment. I've got an urge to dance that I just can't seem to get rid of.

I get the urge to, not necessarily dance, but move around when a fast metal song comes on; something like 3 Inches Of Blood or Slayer.

--

Avenged Sevenfold - Welcome To The Family

*ends

Skillet - Awake And Alive

deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff

Fucking love.

Agreed.

---

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares

I am currently addicted to Jonathan Coulton, I even went to a concert in January. But I like listening to Jack Johnson, The Eagles, and Counting Crows. I've never really liked anything too heavy.

I am currently addicted to Jonathan Coulton, I even went to a concert in January. But I like listening to Jack Johnson, The Eagles, and Counting Crows. I've never really liked anything too heavy.

Eagles and Crows. Seems you like music with birds' names.

I literally never noticed that until right now.

Eagles and Crows. Seems you like music with birds' names.

I literally never noticed that until right now.

You should totally check out A Flock Of Seagulls.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You should totally check out A Flock Of Seagulls.

'The Byrds' are good too.

--

Bal-Sagoth - A Tale From The Deep Woods

On repeat...fuck yeah.