Introduce Yourself!

I've seen this thread on a couple of other new forums; so I thought this might be a good way for everyone to get to know each other.

I guess I'll give the good example:

I'm Kadinsky; 20 years old and from Europe! I'm here for Freeman's Mind, and I really want to know what "The Tunnel" is all about!

Alright now it's your turn

I'm Spog, so that's why you call me, you know? That or um...His Spogness...or...Spogger...or, you know, El Spogerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

'Big Lebowski' reference aside, 19 year old male from Maine, USA; of course here for Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind, and on the forum to kill time during uneventful nights.

I'm Luis, I live in Costa Rica and I'm a mod here in Accursed Farms. I've been a fan of Ross' work since the 8th episode of FM came out (That was the newest one by the time I started seeing it). I'm a big hardware geek, like heavy/thrash/progressive/ and some death metal, but also some cool rythms like spanish rock, blues and even son classical and reggae. Nice to meet you all people.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

My name is Craig. I'm from Canada, I love Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection, and I really hope The Tunnel is the best episode of CP yet!

I'm new here. Been a big fan of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection and looking forward for "The Tunnel" (Ross rocks!).

Name: Nicholas

Interest: Hardcore gamer (preferably FPS genre), studying computer languages, web programming, game designing and animations.

Greetings! I never registered or posted on Accursed Farms before, but I figured I would give it a shot now the forums are up. My name is Ian and I moved to southern California shortly after Ross left.

Freeman's Mind introduced me to Ross's work, but I get more excited about CP.

Is it possible for mods to put sticky tags on threads here? I think the personal introduction page could use one.

Hello, I'm a 19 year old dude from Sweden, I have no name so just call me Gorm. I'm just here to talk and to watch FM and CP.

Heh, I introduced myself in the 'Where are you from' thread so I'll just quote that.

Hello, I'm Lord Sinister. From England. I enjoy PC gaming and so on, and also try to play piano and do real work when I'm not being lazy.

And I do of course enjoy Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'm really glad this website now has a forum! Jemuel Mararac from the Philippines, 19, college student, played every Valve game except for Team Fortress 1 and 2. I'm basically a fan of everything about Valve. So that includes Ross Scott and his videos

Yo, Mah names Richard, I'm 20, From the UK. I fucking hate it in this country and my internet sucks ass. woo go me!

Hey, Im usally called Half-Shot but im using a more apropriate user name . Fan of valve and oviously the great ross scott. . Im not on all the time but i love to see the opinions of the episodes.

Hey Guys,

Name: Daniel

I'm an ex-ps3 fanboy, I finally got converted to PC when I got the Orange Box on Ps3 and became instantly in love with Valve's games, I had a choice... PC or Xbox and IMO Xbox isn't very good. I first found Freeman's Mind when I was browsing youtube for a playthrough of HL1 as I couldn't play it ( still had my ps3 ), first on the list was Freeman's Mind: Episode 1, I watched it and I loved it... usually I rewatch the season every couple of months but now a forum's up I'll be losing a lot more of my time on here :l

I'm into Heavy Metal ( Megadeth, 3 inches of blood, Motorhead etc.), Punk Rock ( mostly NOFX ) and older rock ( Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Sabbath and such).

Hello there,

I'm Roy from the small country called the Netherlands, Love the work from Valve and Ross Scott and that's all for today

Have a nice day

Name's Gene. 24 year old male from Louisiana.

Fan of Ross Scott's work, specifically Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection, and enjoyed the crap out of Galaxy Gulp as well. Happy to see that The Tunnel is almost done, with the sheer amount of time Scott spent on it it's nice to see it come to fruition.

My name is Colton, I am nicknamed Cole. I am 19 years old, and currently live in Montana in the United States.

I am a mod here on accursed farms, and I work with Adobe After Effects, Premier, and Audition when it comes to helping with machinima. Other than that I love working with Photoshop, and the Source Engine's Hammer Editor, and making random musical jingles with Audition.

I'm Jim, also known as Chuck, age 26 and from the UK. I work as a guitar tech for a music shop, and I also build guitars from time to time. I got into CP and FM after Ross got mentioned one time on the old LitFuse Films website.

Hi, my name is Mathias Kirkeng. You can call me whatever you want ^^

I am 14 years old, i really enjoy Freemans mind and Civil Protection(can't wait for the tunnel). And i appreciate all the work you do for us, ross. I am a PC gamer and i do GFX, VideoFX and photo manipulation for fun(i like doing it, doesn't mean I'm good at it ). I am half Norwegian, half German and i live in The Netherlands

¯\_(ツ)_/¯