Introduce Yourself!

I can't get over that name. I'm gonna have to be careful with my dyslexia around you.

Anywho, welcome Will. I'm calling you Will. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Just don't call him Willie, I think that would only make it worse.

Most likely. I hate people coming up with their own names for me. At school, I get called Will, Willbert, Will Smith, etc. It's quite annoying.

I can't get over that name. I'm gonna have to be careful with my dyslexia around you.

Anywho, welcome Will. I'm calling you Will. :P

That's fine with me. ;)

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

I'll call him Cirty. Sounds like a nickname for Kurt.

Sounds fair 8-)

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

Most likely. I hate people coming up with their own names for me. At school, I get called Will, Willbert, Will Smith, etc. It's quite annoying.

Hey, there are a bunch of people at my school who exclusively call me Susan(to the point where some don't even know what my real name is). You ain't got nothing to complain about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi everyone. My name is Ólafur.

I've been registered here for a while, but i recently noticed that i don't have 'a reputation' so well. i thought this would be a good way to get to that.

Things you didn't know about me:

My full name is Ólafur Aronsson.

I'm Icelandic.

I'm 22 (turning 23 this year).

I took part in an audio competition here, and got i think either 2nd or 3rd place.

I have a youtube account that i've held in good condition since 2006.

I've been interested in computers since around 1996.

I've been working (fiddling) with audio and such and such since about 2004.

I've owned a few pirate interet radio stations.

I've worked (briefly) on GamerFM (which was an internet radio station for the source games, at least, it was at the time).

I like doing video editing, but i can't find anything interesting to edit.

My computer screen is 40".

My stereo system consists of 6 speakers (2x50w,2x100w and 2x110w), and a subwoofer that consists 3 10" Mtx Terminator subs.

Each of my speaker pairs serves a purpose as none of them are even close to being identical, or similar even.

The 50w's are Kenwoods. The 100w's are Technics from the early 1980's, and the 110w's are Aiwas.

I've also made music for quite a while.

The first background song on the civil protection christmas special was made by me.

Hi. I've already posted a few times here before I saw this. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm female, 20 and a half, have two bad knees and am usually pretty friendly unless you deliberately annoy me. Then my temper is something to behold. And I'm very fond about complaining. (Also, I'm not as shy as my username makes me out to be. I just have a thing about privacy after some unfortunate incidents.)

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Hi. I've already posted a few times here before I saw this. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm female, 20 and a half, have two bad knees and am usually pretty friendly unless you deliberately annoy me. Then my temper is something to behold. And I'm very fond about complaining. (Also, I'm not as shy as my username makes me out to be. I just have a thing about privacy after some unfortunate incidents.)

Oh hai. It must suck having bad knees. I feel like i'm gonna have really bad ones when I get older cause I always used to jump offa shit as a kid but I don't really feel that worried about it because I'll just replace them with something like this:

f-6WfPqB8kU

I asked for this.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It does at times. It's osteoarthritis. You can look up diagrams of it on Google Images. Essentially the cartilage wears away. There's not much to be done about it so essentially down the line I'll probably end up having an operation.

It does at times. It's osteoarthritis. You can look up diagrams of it on Google Images. Essentially the cartilage wears away. There's not much to be done about it so essentially down the line I'll probably end up having an operation.

Oh, don't say that. Have you ever tried taking shark cartilage? There is plenty of alternative methods of treatment for lots of stuff, but doctors usually don't know about these or don't wanna know. gotta keep these patients....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Pretty sure its not covered, and it'd be out of my price range. Either way I'm not a huge fan of pseudosciences.

Well, I'd try everything to avoid operation. But I respect your opinion. Just wanted to help.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

i am Lynda , call me lynd , nice to meet u all

lynd.

While introducing yourself, it's simple but proper etiquette to use capitalization and proper spelling.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

i am Lynda , call me lynd , nice to meet u all

lynd.

While introducing yourself, it's simple but proper etiquette to use capitalization and proper spelling.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

Corporal Grammar Nazi Humin, stand down! You've been hosed by a spam bot. Return to base for re-tasking.