Introduce Yourself!

Well I certainly hope you read up on the rules...

the name's riley

Well I certainly hope you read up on the rules...

Don't worry,i was making dem jokez.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

Why do new members always come in groups?

Welcome to the forum! And don't let BTG's niceness fool you, be prepared for the other shoe to drop at any time.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Why do new members always come in groups?

Welcome to the forum! And don't let BTG's niceness fool you, be prepared for the other shoe to drop at any time.

Wait,is this normal?I thought the Accursed Farms' forums got new members every second.I guess whenever Ross makes a new video,people flock to the forums like mad cattle :lol: .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

This particular section of the forum (afaik the most popular one) mostly consists of users who've been here for a while.

There aren't that many active members right now, but hey, I like small communities. This place was amazing back in 2011 though.

the name's riley

I only joined in 2012, so I don't know the awesomeness like you do.

You joined right after I was banned, but I'm sure you saw some of my evasions. Just kinda unfortunate, you were my favorite member for some time and I never got to meet you.

the name's riley

hey all I'm a long time lurker who finally got round to making a profile. I'm hoping to stay here for a long time and become part of what seems like an awesome community. I am a student so I will be on here a lot.

I am Emil Vulkov, physicist, soon will start to work on a PhD project.

I absolutely love Freeman's mind :thumbup:

Big thanks to Ross for all the awesome videos!

Hi all!

Actually when I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion I opened the dictionary to learn what "genesis" means and I really liked the meaning so I started using the word (one of my favorite, along with equilibrium - just the sound of the words and their meaning <3). But yea, NGE did so much damage to my brain, cannot be repaired now :D Nevertheless I re-watch it every year : D

Welcome to you, good sir Genesis. I feel like I should be more responsible and post in this thread more often, so people know what they're getting into when they enter a community that involves me. :D

The old folks call me Flutters or Zach.

Most of the people round these parts are quite friendly. I tend to be a bit quick to flare up, but there's only a few things that really get to me. SO STAY ON MY GOOD SIDE OR BEWARE! I MIGHT GET MYSELF BANNED FOR A MONTH! :D

And User, I gotta agree. 2011 kicked absolute ass. There's be like 3 people posting in any thread at any given time. It kinda fucked my life up because I spent so much time here :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hey, Aseaxles here. I've been crawling around these forums since I heard of FM back in 2010 or so, but I can be slow to reason. (In this case, the reason of grabbing my helmet and hopping in this digital bunker of awesome.)