Introduce Yourself!

Hey Folks.

- My name is John Tilbury, a 22 year-old Anglo-Scot currently living in Newcastle.

- I'm a music student in final year.

- I play various instruments, but chiefly Bass Guitar.

- My current band is The Pastures.

- I found Ross Scott via stumbling across CyhAnide's Chell's Mind, and have been watching Freeman's Mind since 2012.

- I have never gone further than PlayStation 2, except for Steam. What even IS PS4?

- My forum name is the main character from Matt Groening's Life In Hell comic.

- I love being in forums, but I'm fairly sure I'm cursed, as every forum I've been on eventually withers and dies. I admit I'm worried about what'll happen to Accursed Farms now...I won't blame you if you kick me off here as a precaution.

- I dabble in rough, humorous photoediting.

- I like spiders. And sharks.

- I have a Selfie-Sunday catalogue on Facebook, where I try and make selfies more interesting/entertaining.

- It's time I had something to eat. BRB.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

- I love being in forums, but I'm fairly sure I'm cursed, as every forum I've been on eventually withers and dies. I admit I'm worried about what'll happen to Accursed Farms now...I won't blame you if you kick me off here as a precaution.

Eh... You can't possibly be as cursed as me... I get to be famous on a site, and everyone leaves. (excluding this site, as I'm already the most famous here apart from Ross himself, though not necessarily the most popular)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm already the most famous here apart from Ross himself, though not necessarily the most popular)

There's fame, and there's notoriety :twisted:

It seems that of all who have joined since the start of 2015, I've been the most active user

So many people have joined this year, with not a single post made!

You may be a recent addition to the forum, but you feel like a long-term member. ;)

You may be a recent addition to the forum, but you feel like a long-term member. ;)
A good thing you're being active then :)

Aww, shucks guys :mrgreen:

Hey Folks.

- I like spiders. And sharks.

Cross-breed them and let your legacy be as the man who gave the world "shiders". I bet they would spin some gnarly-ass webs down in that ocean thing where they swim.

I'll get you the spiders... You want brown recluse, funnel web, black widow, or a variety of tarantula?

Hi. I'm Trevor.

-20, from Kentucky.

-Current goal: Move my ass to England.

-My band is Luke & the Somethings. (Check my sig; album coming soon!)

-I play bass, I'm a percussionist, and a jazz drummer (along with a handful of other instruments I dabble on, but won't play on stage.)

-I like adventure, and traveling in general. I'm often seen in a kayak, hiking, in an airport, or spelunking.

-Currently in the process of obtaining my BS in Psychology, with a minor in audio technology.

-I play Xbox a lot, so you'll find me on there more often than not.

-Um...what else? Oh, I'm an amateur bartender and chef (by that I mean I spend a lot of time learning to mix drinks and cook new things, but I've never gotten paid to do it.)

-I have a passion for learning and knowledge. The caveat is that I suck REALLY bad at math. It's a source of shame for me.

-I drive a 1984 VW Rabbit GTI that I fixed up. It's a blast.

-I like to swear a lot.

That's pretty much it, really.

If you're feeling gracious, check out my band on SoundCloud. ----> http://www.Soundcloud.com/Luke-and-the-somethings

-I play bass,

you and everyone else in FFA

the name's riley

Hi guys, I'm new here.. I'm Nevermore2790 from the Philippines.

My favorites games:

- Half-Life series

- Portal series

- Serious Sam series

- Brutal Doom

- Cities: Skylines

and more (some games)......

I do like anime (not the ones with so many "stuff") and drawing (in fact my characters look like anime).

I hope I'll be comforted as a member. :)

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

Hi guys, I'm new here.. I'm Nevermore2790 from the Philippines.

My favorites games:

- Half-Life series

- Portal series

- Serious Sam series

- Brutal Doom

- Cities: Skylines

and more (some games)......

I do like anime (not the ones with so many "stuff") and drawing (in fact my characters look like anime).

I hope I'll be comforted as a member. :)

Seems we have a couple of things in common... :)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I'm guilty for not having introduced myself to the forum. XD I just kinda popped in. So I'm gonna use my 'introduce yourself' ticket now. Use once only. One-way. Do not tumble-dry. Dishwasher safe.

Hi! I'm Jeb_CC, all the way from Australia to live on the accursed farms. X3 I live on the tiny island under Australia which means I occasionally get the chance to have fun in the snow! :D It takes 3 hours to drive from one end of the island to the other, and it has the freshest air in the world!

Some facts:

- I've been playing the piano for 8-9 years now!

- I'm interested in an IT related career.

- My hobbies include; drawing, coding, designing, composing, writing and every creative thing known to man kind. :P Except painting. That **** is hard.

Games I play:

- Love every single Valve game. They're aaalll good.

- Skyrim, Minecraft and other open-world sorta games.

- WoW, Guild Wars 1 and 2!

- Cities: Skylines, Civ 5, The Sims 3, simulation and strategy games. :3

Other stuff:

- I'm short but taller than my mother so sucked in.

- I've been in a relationship for 2 years with my overseas boyfriend. :3 He has Pseudo Intestinal Obstruction so I gotta care for him loads. He visits the hospital at least 3 times a year. :(

- Most of ya'll are pretty cool.

- Yes. I have a British/Australian accent. I'm told that's admired in these parts. XD

Now where's my cake?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D