Introduce Yourself!

Hey there!

Name's Salika Klixiso, but you can pick whichever one of those you like more and just use that one if you want.

I like Action games, Strategy games, RPGs, and a lot of others I'm too lazy to list. I usually just lurk, but I figured I should make my presence known somewhere just in-case I get the sudden urge to jump into a topic out of nowhere.

As for where I'm from, I'm just a leaf.

How old are you?

As old as the Old Order, a time when Nabudis stood well and strong in lands of Jagd.

Hello from Greece! I'm in my twenties and I've been following Ross' stuff for a long time. Whenever I have some free time I watch old movies and play around with 3D modelling.

Welcome to Ross' Stoa, Hidetora, I hope you brought your own papyri to take notes.

There are four lights!

En taro Adun. I am Akamia, Purifier Executor.

I only recently realized AF had its own forum. As in, I re-watched the first follow-up episode of Ross's Game Dungeon today and realized he had pulled screenshots from a forum site I didn't recognize. I never bothered to really visit the Accursed Farms website before, despite having been watching both Freeman's Mind and Ross's Game Dungeon for years now. Well, I guess I'm here, because why not?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

– Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Name is Kenneth Dio (official first name), age: 14.

I have seen Ross Scott all and around Youtube for a while but never got caught into Freeman's Mind. The first Ross video I actually watched was Carnevil Ross Game Dungeon, then I liked everything. Ross Scott is basically my role model, I live in California, United States, and things.

My main interests are computer related, modeling, programming, mapping, and wasting time online. I'm not very good at all at any of them, I do draw pretty good though.

Hello there!

General Kenobi, hahahaha, you are a bold one.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Howdy, all. Been a watcher of Ross for a long time. I usally go by @DoodleBard but I can't deny my favorite animal, the Kodiak Bear.

3 hours ago, KodiakBard said:

Howdy, all. Been a watcher of Ross for a long time. I usally go by @DoodleBard but I can't deny my favorite animal, the Kodiak Bear.

Welcome my son,. Welcomeee to the machine

fe82f09f0ffa54e6be936c70f42c3c70.1000x740x1.jpg

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Greetings, people.

I'm one of them semi-long time lurkers from the Youtube side.  Came for Freeman's mind, stayed for the Game dungeon.

And since it's Halloween, it's a perfect day for me to inject myself in here as well. ?

2 hours ago, Alyxx Thorne said:

Welcome, newcomers!

And the unwelcome ones too! (none of those post here though)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.