Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Greece! I'm in my twenties and I've been following Ross' stuff for a long time. Whenever I have some free time I watch old movies and play around with 3D modelling.

Welcome to Ross' Stoa, Hidetora, I hope you brought your own papyri to take notes.

En taro Adun. I am Akamia, Purifier Executor.

I only recently realized AF had its own forum. As in, I re-watched the first follow-up episode of Ross's Game Dungeon today and realized he had pulled screenshots from a forum site I didn't recognize. I never bothered to really visit the Accursed Farms website before, despite having been watching both Freeman's Mind and Ross's Game Dungeon for years now. Well, I guess I'm here, because why not?

Name is Kenneth Dio (official first name), age: 14.

I have seen Ross Scott all and around Youtube for a while but never got caught into Freeman's Mind. The first Ross video I actually watched was Carnevil Ross Game Dungeon, then I liked everything. Ross Scott is basically my role model, I live in California, United States, and things.

My main interests are computer related, modeling, programming, mapping, and wasting time online. I'm not very good at all at any of them, I do draw pretty good though.

Howdy, all. Been a watcher of Ross for a long time. I usally go by @DoodleBard but I can't deny my favorite animal, the Kodiak Bear.

3 hours ago, KodiakBard said:

Howdy, all. Been a watcher of Ross for a long time. I usally go by @DoodleBard but I can't deny my favorite animal, the Kodiak Bear.

Welcome my son,. Welcomeee to the machine

fe82f09f0ffa54e6be936c70f42c3c70.1000x740x1.jpg

Greetings, people.

I'm one of them semi-long time lurkers from the Youtube side.  Came for Freeman's mind, stayed for the Game dungeon.

And since it's Halloween, it's a perfect day for me to inject myself in here as well. 😋

Spoiler

Hello guys, I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these cat supplies (toys, cages, scratching post, litter pans and many more) I'm the newest member of the crew. Please welcome me. :)

Edited by Chelsea123

2 hours ago, Alyxx Thorne said:

Welcome, newcomers!

And the unwelcome ones too! (none of those post here though)

3 hours ago, AdamSesslerFan69 said:

I'm Average Internet Guy, but for whatever reason I haven't been able to login since the big update.

🤷‍♂️

image.png.6e5543d11564127819aa1ce733dc0d20.png