Introduce Yourself!

Welcome fellow Alex

Don't worry, we don't bite ... much ... or at least I don't!

I hope you didn't just say you were a succubus Alex...

Males can't be succubi. But he might be a vampire.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of being a rabid fan, but I must say I do rather like the idea of being vampire Alyxx!

Hey! You're not the Koach, you're just a sequel!

my full steam name is Santi koach (without clan tags), and idk why when i created the account it did not allow me to put a space, so i just wrote "koach2"... which weirdly came from the spanish version of black hawk down team sabre. the "2" was just a random number, and the "santi" is my real life name.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I was actually thinking more along the lines of being a rabid fan, but I must say I do rather like the idea of being vampire Alyxx!

That can be arranged...

i have a lot of garlic and wooden stakes.... stay away from me or you shall be killed.... lol whats that u guys got with the succubi/vampire thing? its fun and all but i think its gettin a little old.... no offense to anyone.

Hello. I am Jay Steinman, perhaps known to you as The J Hat on Steam/Facepunch. I was born in Michigan, US, but now I live in Wyoming. I am a decently religious man. I like horror movies, comedies, thrillers, and action films. I also like most genres of music(not Rap or Hip-Hop and most Pop)- I tend to listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Daft Punk, and some Simon and Garfunkel. I mostly play First Person Shooters, but I do delve into the occasional RPG. Stephen King is my favorite author, followed by Neil Gaiman.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hello. I am Jay Steinman, perhaps known to you as The J Hat on Steam/Facepunch. I was born in Michigan, US, but now I live in Wyoming. I am a decently religious man. I like horror movies, comedies, thrillers, and action films. I also like most genres of music(not Rap or Hip-Hop and most Pop)- I tend to listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Daft Punk, and some Simon and Garfunkel. I mostly play First Person Shooters, but I do delve into the occasional RPG. Stephen King is my favorite author, followed by Neil Gaimen.

Welcome to the forum, Jay. Nice taste in music! And Neil Gaiman is awesome.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hello. I am Jay Steinman, perhaps known to you as The J Hat on Steam/Facepunch. I was born in Michigan, US, but now I live in Wyoming. I am a decently religious man. I like horror movies, comedies, thrillers, and action films. I also like most genres of music(not Rap or Hip-Hop and most Pop)- I tend to listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Daft Punk, and some Simon and Garfunkel. I mostly play First Person Shooters, but I do delve into the occasional RPG. Stephen King is my favorite author, followed by Neil Gaimen.

Welcome sir. i hope you enjoy your stay in the Accursed Forums! please check all our threads to see if there's anything you like.

i have a lot of garlic and wooden stakes.... stay away from me or you shall be killed.... lol whats that u guys got with the succubi/vampire thing? its fun and all but i think its gettin a little old.... no offense to anyone.

I suppose it's our forum meme at the moment, possibly to tie in with the demons of the Accursed Farms.

I'm Zak, hopefully obvious though. I attempt to make music and DJ. I play FPS's, RTS's, and RPG's. I'm into Electronic music (mostly house and dubstep).

Hi Friend.

Huh whats that noise? Oh its just me hey guys my name is Adam im from the states West Point, Ms. Been a fan of Capn Ross o Scott since i found him on a meger youtube of Half Life related vids. Im here for awesomeness and randomness.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Hey, I'm The Hamburglar. I don't like to post much about myself over the internet, but heck, I'll shoot.

I love Half-Life and Mods (My personal favorites are Afraid of Monsters and They Hunger) I also play Piano and Saxophone, love the work of Ross Scott, and listen to Gorillaz and Phantom of the Opera most of the time.

I also love Regular Show.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Hey, I'm The Hamburglar. I don't like to post much about myself over the internet, but heck, I'll shoot.

I love Half-Life and Mods (My personal favorites are Afraid of Monsters and They Hunger) I also play Piano and Saxophone, love the work of Ross Scott, and listen to Gorillaz and Phantom of the Opera most of the time.

I also love Regular Show.

What I want to know is... why Hamburglar? Do you have a special relationship with MacDonalds mascots?

Hamburglars are specially trained to steal hamburgers. They live in a remote building and keep a high score table for each restaurant chain.

Although Bjossi has the main reason spot on, the other reason is that I didn't think out my username well enough. I usually go by "Mark Gecko" everywhere.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."