Introduce Yourself!

Hello... My name is Srake. I'm a fictional character that was created to take on the persona that my creator was too scared to. I usually spend my time pretending to work at the Kinetics Industries. Kinetics Industrial , a company that I started with the help of my best friend Terren, is a scientific advancement program that uses items of questionable legality such as Respawn licenses, Soul Soda and video game References. A picture of me can be seen to the left. I spend my time at the Office pretending to work while my business partner, Terren, does most of the actual work. While he is working I frequent these forums and watch videos on youtube. I am a brony and If anyone crosses me they will have the shit loved and tolerated out of them.

One of the more interesting introductions I've had the pleasure to read. :lol:

My introduction wasn't interesting?

Funny_2D00_MonkeyReaction_2D00_full.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My introduction wasn't interesting?

That's like me saying "this was one of the better sodas I've had" and you saying "my soda wasn't good?".

Sodas all taste the same, though. An introduction can either be boring or enticing.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yah... My soda's pretty damn good if I do say so myself... Wait, Soda? What?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

My point is I didn't say your introduction wasn't good. In fact I wasn't mentioning it at all.

If I wanted to say yours wasn't as good or anyone's wasn't as good, I would definitely mention it.

One of the more interesting introductions I've had the pleasure to read.

Not to start a debate, but you did sort of imply it. :/

Hello... My name is Srake. I'm a fictional character that was created to take on the persona that my creator was too scared to. I usually spend my time pretending to work at the Kinetics Industries. Kinetics Industrial , a company that I started with the help of my best friend Terren, is a scientific advancement program that uses items of questionable legality such as Respawn licenses, Soul Soda and video game References. A picture of me can be seen to the left. I spend my time at the Office pretending to work while my business partner, Terren, does most of the actual work. While he is working I frequent these forums and watch videos on youtube. I am a brony and If anyone crosses me they will have the shit loved and tolerated out of them.

How many Introductions have been made? Epsilon?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

sadfaic128640178407826449.jpg

Seriously It's not like only two introductions have been made

Seriously It's not like only two introductions have been made

Banned for quoting yourself.

wait%20what.jpg

My point is I didn't say your introduction wasn't good. In fact I wasn't mentioning it at all.

If I wanted to say yours wasn't as good or anyone's wasn't as good, I would definitely mention it.

One of the more interesting introductions I've had the pleasure to read.

Not to start a debate, but you did sort of imply it. :/

No, it was you reading something I did not write. If I wanted to imply it, I'd say "unlike some others", which would imply yours. I'm not saying anyone's introduction are bad.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

No, it was you reading something I did not write. If I wanted to imply it, I'd say "unlike some others", which would imply yours.

you reading something I did not write.

Is my vision really that bad? :shock:

Ok... I'm probably one to talk, but we need to get this thread back on track. It's more derailed than a train in the center of an EF5 tornado.

...Has anyone not introduced him/herself yet?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I said it was one of the more interesting introductions I had read. How that implies yours isn't good is beyond me. All it implies is that his introduction was one of the better I've read. I did not write "unlike Epsilon's which sucked" or something like that, not even "unlike some others".

Relax, everyone on this board are unique and special and I think everyone who posts in this thread are great for doing so.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I said it was one of the more interesting introductions I had read. How that implies yours isn't good is beyond me. All it implies is that his introduction was one of the better I've read.

I know... To think this thread derail started with this:

Funny_2D00_MonkeyReaction_2D00_full.jpg

Uhhh... can someone that hasn't already introduced him/herself do so? This thread is starting to die... :/

Uhhh... can someone that hasn't already introduced him/herself do so? This thread is starting to die... :/

It's not really supposed to be "alive", it's for new users to introduce themselves when they join.

It's not really supposed to be "alive", it's for new users to introduce themselves when they join.

Hence why we sticked it.

o. ic.