Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Srake. And you just double posted.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Welcome to the Accursed Farms Forums, lad. i hope you enjoy your stay.

The regiment will salute the new members. make ready, take aim...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT9S2qFCq5U

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Charlie the unicorn may have a spare liver. Kidneys are gone though.

Hiya, I'm SmokeGnome. Sorry I didn't introduce myself here first, I'm used to seeing a 'new members bboard' and not a sub-forum. You can read my transition into the world of Freemans mind, and in short, I can say that I was hooked after, "SUCKEEEEEEEEEEER!". Since then, I've seen most of the Civil protection episodes, and have gone through Freemans mind twice. One marathon, and the, whenever-one-comes-out.

On any other forum, or gaming network, my username is ALWAYS 'Black Mesa' or 'Mesa'. Seeing as it's important factor in this forum, I decided to not get cocky and leave it out. Anyway, I HATE putting random numbers and stuff all over the place in my usernames.

Anyway, I HATE putting random numbers and stuff all over the place in my usernames.

I like you already. ^_^

Welcome to the forums Smoke. Go ahead and make yourself at home. That's what I did, and it worked. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Hey, I'm AlmostLikeLife. I chose that name because it's the title of a song I liked a few years ago and it's stuck with me ever since.

I love video games, the internet, and sports. I'm also a big fan of professional wrestling. It's my dream to become a professional wrestler.

I've been a follower and big fan of Freeman's Mind for a long time and finally decided it was time to join the forums.

Hey, I'm AlmostLikeLife. I chose that name because it's the title of a song I liked a few years ago and it's stuck with me ever since.

I love video games, the internet, and sports. I'm also a big fan of professional wrestling. It's my dream to become a professional wrestler.

I've been a follower and big fan of Freeman's Mind for a long time and finally decided it was time to join the forums.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

...So... Any of you new people bronies?

JK JK! Sorry I brought it up...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

...So... Any of you new people bronies?

JK JK! Sorry I brought it up...

itoldyounottodothat.jpg?w=462&h=416

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I did it...for...The LULZ!

Hey! My name's Seanpaul and I'm from Scotland.

I started off with Freeman's Mind which led me to this forum and I've actually been reading a lot of topics under the "Serious" (Sorry forgot what it was called) section. Some of you seem highly intelligent, it's a nice change from some other forums I've been on!

Hey! My name's Seanpaul and I'm from Scotland.

I started off with Freeman's Mind which led me to this forum and I've actually been reading a lot of topics under the "Serious" (Sorry forgot what it was called) section. Some of you seem highly intelligent, it's a nice change from some other forums I've been on!

Ah, Glasgow. Home of the great comedian Craig Ferguson. Cool avatar and sig too, +rep.

Welcome to the forums. :)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.