Introduce Yourself!

This thread is for introductions, not random stuff. Please, don't post here unless you're a new member introducing yourself. I don't want 10 pages of spam just because people think it's fun to post random stuff. Use the random thread for that.

I didn't mean that..... *shivers* thread. I just meant we don't introduce ourselves over and over.

EDIT: I seem to have overlooked the part about not posting. Can do.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I guess I may introduce myself even though I'm not really a new member.

Short Version:

My name is Erik Larsson, I'm 17 and come from Sweden. I first came here for Freeman's Mind and later discovered CP too. (Love them both btw)

Longer Version (Warning: Contains useless information, rambling and attentionwhoring (and maybe more)):

Hello,

My name is Erik Larsson but I like to go by the name Sanya which I stole from "Sanya V. Litvyak" From the anime Strike Witches. I'm 17 years old and I come from Sweden but I hope I can move to Canada in a few years (a longer explanation for everything is coming later).

So how did I find my way here?

It all started when I was browsing through subscription videos on youtube, in the middle of all crap I found something interesting, Freeman's mind! So I watched it and loved it so decided to look up the earlier episodes on youtube, watched them too and realized there was a link in the video, followed it and ended up at the blog! I signed up and started showing up daily for updates on new episodes etc. I haven't really started using the forum since recently though.

More explained about me:

As I said my real name is Erik Larsson but I like to be called Sanya. The reason for a girl name is because I mostly feel like a female in a male body. So why did I chose Sanya? Well it all started with 4chan, I started to visit the "Alice" threads regularly so I decided to join in and as I didn't want to use my real name, I decided to use Sanya's name and now you're wondering, why her name? Well It's because I can associate myself with her, I'm horribly shy, usually never speak unless I need to etc.

Why did I say I wanted to move to Canada? Well it's because a very special person lives there and I would very much go to see him. The name of this person will remain a secret.

Our relationship is rather... complicated.. other people don't understand it that well but.. I'm his pet and he is my master and we take it to a very high level and would also like to bring it into real life. I'm planing on finishing school first though so it will be at least 2 more years until I can move there.

"Wait did you just say pet?" Yes I did! I'm into the whole thing about being "owned" but there is also a reason for "pet" and not "slave", a pet would get more care and love than a slave would! I'm also into some things like bondage and waxplay but that's nothing you have to know.

"Wait wait wait... did you just say that you're actually a guy.. and he is also a guy?" Yes Indeed, I'm bisexual. I don't feel I need to give this anymore explanation.

More about my personality:

I'm horribly shy and I have social phobia which I am going to go into counseling for (starts on monday). You could say that I'm a worse version of Fluttershy.

Normal Schoolday from train there to while I'm home:

1. Getting nervous waiting for train

2. Being nervous because of too many people on train (If it's full and cramp I have a high risk of panicking)

3. Being nervous going through the school doors

4. Being nervous all the time in school

5. Don't eat lunch because we get a card to go to restaurants but there are too many people and I would have to sit with other people and well.. too close social interaction for me.

6. nervous on the train home

7. Get home and feel "safe"/not nervous

8. Get behind the computer and start talking with Master and feel a lot better.

So yeah that's pretty much my life right now.. well right now we're packing and getting ready to move because my parents just divorced but it's for the best.

Writing this has given me a few things to think about.. Also A thing you might have noticed is that, while online, I crave attention! Yes, I'm an attention-whore but not in "real life".

Edit: Once I feel close to someone in real life I don't have near as huge problems interacting, I even used to go eat lunch with this one guy but.. well.. I don't really talk much even if I'm your friend so he found new friends.

Interesting life story. Also, you mentioned Fluttershy so you automatically get 1000 awesome points.

I forgot to mention it but I love MLP:FIM!

I guess I may introduce myself even though I'm not really a new member.

Short Version:

My name is Erik Larsson, I'm 17 and come from Sweden. I first came here for Freeman's Mind and later discovered CP too. (Love them both btw)

Longer Version (Warning: Contains useless information, rambling and attentionwhoring (and maybe more)):

Hello,

My name is Erik Larsson but I like to go by the name Sanya which I stole from "Sanya V. Litvyak" From the anime Strike Witches. I'm 17 years old and I come from Sweden but I hope I can move to Canada in a few years (a longer explanation for everything is coming later).

So how did I find my way here?

It all started when I was browsing through subscription videos on youtube, in the middle of all crap I found something interesting, Freeman's mind! So I watched it and loved it so decided to look up the earlier episodes on youtube, watched them too and realized there was a link in the video, followed it and ended up at the blog! I signed up and started showing up daily for updates on new episodes etc. I haven't really started using the forum since recently though.

More explained about me:

As I said my real name is Erik Larsson but I like to be called Sanya. The reason for a girl name is because I mostly feel like a female in a male body. So why did I chose Sanya? Well it all started with 4chan, I started to visit the "Alice" threads regularly so I decided to join in and as I didn't want to use my real name, I decided to use Sanya's name and now you're wondering, why her name? Well It's because I can associate myself with her, I'm horribly shy, usually never speak unless I need to etc.

Why did I say I wanted to move to Canada? Well it's because a very special person lives there and I would very much go to see him. The name of this person will remain a secret.

Our relationship is rather... complicated.. other people don't understand it that well but.. I'm his pet and he is my master and we take it to a very high level and would also like to bring it into real life. I'm planing on finishing school first though so it will be at least 2 more years until I can move there.

"Wait did you just say pet?" Yes I did! I'm into the whole thing about being "owned" but there is also a reason for "pet" and not "slave", a pet would get more care and love than a slave would! I'm also into some things like bondage and waxplay but that's nothing you have to know.

"Wait wait wait... did you just say that you're actually a guy.. and he is also a guy?" Yes Indeed, I'm bisexual. I don't feel I need to give this anymore explanation.

More about my personality:

I'm horribly shy and I have social phobia which I am going to go into counseling for (starts on monday). You could say that I'm a worse version of Fluttershy.

Normal Schoolday from train there to while I'm home:

1. Getting nervous waiting for train

2. Being nervous because of too many people on train (If it's full and cramp I have a high risk of panicking)

3. Being nervous going through the school doors

4. Being nervous all the time in school

5. Don't eat lunch because we get a card to go to restaurants but there are too many people and I would have to sit with other people and well.. too close social interaction for me.

6. nervous on the train home

7. Get home and feel "safe"/not nervous

8. Get behind the computer and start talking with Master and feel a lot better.

So yeah that's pretty much my life right now.. well right now we're packing and getting ready to move because my parents just divorced but it's for the best.

Writing this has given me a few things to think about.. Also A thing you might have noticed is that, while online, I crave attention! Yes, I'm an attention-whore but not in "real life".

Edit: Once I feel close to someone in real life I don't have near as huge problems interacting, I even used to go eat lunch with this one guy but.. well.. I don't really talk much even if I'm your friend so he found new friends.

I'm a male irl too, so I know exactly how you feel. Call me Alyxx though! And welcome to the forums!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

welcome to the forums, lad. i hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with this big bunch of strange persons, bronies, weirdos and addict gamers. i'm Koach, nice to meet ye.

this thing of males disguised with fem names reminds me of this prank some classmates (and my math teacher) organized in Tribal Wars. its hilarious how people in that game behave towards them... i wonder what might happen if they find out....

anyways, glad to have you here, lad.

scaled.php?server=17&filename=loinbottle.gif&res=medium

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Hello there.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I don't heart you... I less than three you.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Touchy Bill... touchy subject.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.