Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone, I'm totally useless! So you can troll me all you want! ROFL! LMAO! BBQ!

Oh yeah, I never respond to people who have ponies in their signature. Bronies drive me IN-FUCKING-SANE!

*BAD POKER FACE*

Nice to meet you. As you can see I have no ponies in my signature. Only a fully grown unicorn pegasus princess. Nice to have you on the forums!

Hey everyone, I'm totally useless! So you can troll me all you want! ROFL! LMAO! BBQ!

Oh yeah, I never respond to people who have ponies in their signature. Bronies drive me IN-FUCKING-SANE!

*BAD POKER FACE*

Don't worry, I still love you.

Retired Forum Moderator

*BAD POKER FACE*

By looking at your avatar, i can tell i like you.....A LOT.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi,

The name is Hühnerdieb (it means "chicken theft") and i live somewhere in Europe.

I enjoyed "Super Mario Frustration" with Ross Scott's voice years ago and accidently i saw FM.

You cannot find something like that on television, it is great & i love it!

I have spend many hours on Ross movies and i believe (for me) his sense of humor can make a person smile for days!

I took the picture you see as my avatar my own - that was funny, but i dont know if the old lady in the Liquor store have an idea about who Gordon Freeman is!

Greetings! ;)

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :D

There's all sorts of people here, you'll fit right in. ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Greetings and welcome to the forums!

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

alright welcome! preparing initiation!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfpO29FTC4YyDOaoQkHGLyByxM4NRkADTgmV8378xW4qELrrVPVQ

O_o

Thank you, sir, may I have another?

Retired Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums, lads. i hope you enjoy your stay here. be sure to check the forum games if you're bored and +rep me.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

*BAD POKER FACE*

I do not think it can be guaranteed that you'll last long as a popular member of this forum with that attitude.

Thats just how i introduce myself, i have a different attitude when actually talking.

*BAD POKER FACE*

I do not think it can be guaranteed that you'll last long as a popular member of this forum with that attitude.

Thats just how i introduce myself, i have a different attitude when actually talking.

Welcome either way. ;)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hi! My name is still Srake! Unlike some other people... Why aren't your guy's names still Srake?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.