Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I'm PostmortemHeartbreak and finally decided to join. I’m 20, a college student and really love techno music.

As others have said, welcome to the forums. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Welcome! It's nice that someone else is here.

I'm here too; what about me?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

New members are always exciting! Welcome.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Hello there! I'm Neale, hailing from Ireland. A long time lurker, but look at me; I'm posting now (Mother would be proud). Yaw, so i'm doing barwork to pay my way through collage, while surfing the interwebs!

Hello there! I'm Neale, hailing from Ireland. A long time lurker, but look at me; I'm posting now (Mother would be proud). Yaw, so i'm doing barwork to pay my way through collage, while surfing the interwebs!

Welcome to the forums!

Also known as "Username"

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! And I have to say Dash, you're avatar and name reminds me of a fanfic my friend told me about entitled "Cupcakes," something along the lines of saw but with ponies...

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! And I have to say Dash, you're avatar and name reminds me of a fanfic my friend told me about entitled "Cupcakes," something along the lines of saw but with ponies...

I can't tell you how hard I lol'd at this, just spend a bit more time here and you'll find out why.

I do know what cupcakes is, I read through it and I liked it, didn't ruin Pinkie Pie's character at all for me...

Also known as "Username"

I can't tell you how hard I lol'd at this, just spend a bit more time here and you'll find out why.

I do know what cupcakes is, I read through it and I liked it, didn't ruin Pinkie Pie's character at all for me...

Which is why Rainbow Dash is our official psychopath on the forums.

Welcome Illusive. You'll find a lot of people like Dash here(minus the psycho part)

In a nutshell, we like My Little Pony.

RmzTQHPrJ_8

Retired Forum Moderator

Which is why Rainbow Dash is our official psychopath on the forums.

I liked cupcakes and It didn't ruin Pinkie Pie for me. Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony! Welcome to the fourms. Yes I spelled that right.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Welcome to the forums!

You will in fact notice that the influence of MLP has spread through a fair few members of the forum.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Welcome to the forums!

You will in fact notice that the influence of MLP has spread through a fair few members of the forum.

a majority*

Also known as "Username"