Introduce Yourself!

Just...don't. Anti-bronism leads to nothing good, but more spam.

I'm merely sharing my views.

That is not what anti-bronism is. You can have your opinion, and you are free to share it. But being an anti-brony means that you actively attack Bronies because they like the show, which in this forum just leads to spam and threads going off topic. There is one MLP:FiM thread(viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1529), you can share your opinion(negative or positive) there.

Thanks for beating me to it... -.-

Yes, antibronies are ones who try to rid the internet of bronies, basically, they attack people because of their opinion on a show.

Also known as "Username"

Anti-Bronyish is when one is really pissed because Bronies make My Little Fucking Pony a subject that is brought up far, far too much in a forum for an machinima studio.

Bronies seem to think the problem is that they like a cartoon. The problem is that Bronies talk about it all the goddamn time.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Anti-Bronyish is when one is really pissed because Bronies make My Little Fucking Pony a subject that is brought up far, far too much in a forum for an machinima studio.

Bronies seem to think the problem is that they like a cartoon. The problem is that Bronies talk about it all the goddamn time.

Talk about the show specifically pretty much only happens in the dedicated thread. And if pony talk/images occur in other threads it is usually still on topic. Also this is the "Free for all" section so our threads don't have to do anything with Machinima.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Talk about the show specifically pretty much only happens in the dedicated thread. And if pony talk/images occur in other threads it is usually still on topic. Also this is the "Free for all" section so our threads don't have to do anything with Machinima.

I've only made 2 pony related posts outside of the dedicated thread within 3 days, and even less with the others.

Antibronyism is mostly as kirkreng described it.

Also known as "Username"

Please don't derail the Introduction thread again! :0

To the topic, welcome people, point them in the direction of good topics etc. Don't start an MLP war in here.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

This is it.

I've only made 2 pony related posts outside of the dedicated thread within 3 days, and even less with the others.

Which means you aren't talking about it all the time, thus our anti-bronyism doesn't show.

Though it was getting very close there in the random thread...

And a big welcome to those who have joined since I last posted a welcome in this thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This is it.

Which means you aren't talking about it all the time, thus our anti-bronyism doesn't show.

Though it was getting very close there in the random thread...

And a big welcome to those who have joined since I last posted a welcome in this thread. :lol::lol::lol:

NOPE

Anti-bronyism is just as kirkreng described it.

Also known as "Username"

Oh don't worry, mein friend, Pteraclaww (Steam name) has made me watch, read and listen to anything pony related! As for the show; I feel, wrong, to enjoy it so...

Indeed, this was the case. And this has just made my whole day.

Trust me, after a while, you stop feeling so dirty. Gotta get you to finish up the first series, the second one is coming out pretty soon. =P

Anyways, i'm new here. I've watched, i think, all of the episodes of Civil Protection. Also have been watching Freeman's Mind, but fell behind a while ago and haven't caught up yet. I'm a member on a few forums, so hopefully this place'll grow on me soon enough, too.

I'll just settle in, then, shall i? For now, i'll take control of that dark corner, over there.

My ultimate goal would be galactic domination, but, you know. Small steps.

Water here's good to drink, and everything? Awesome.

NOPE

Anti-bronyism is just as kirkreng described it.

And that false description is why you are the ones that are starting the conflicts, not the antis.

Oh don't worry, mein friend, Pteraclaww (Steam name) has made me watch, read and listen to anything pony related! As for the show; I feel, wrong, to enjoy it so...

Indeed, this was the case. And this has just made my whole day.

Trust me, after a while, you stop feeling so dirty. Gotta get you to finish up the first series, the second one is coming out pretty soon. =P

Anyways, i'm new here. I've watched, i think, all of the episodes of Civil Protection. Also have been watching Freeman's Mind, but fell behind a while ago and haven't caught up yet. I'm a member on a few forums, so hopefully this place'll grow on me soon enough, too.

I'll just settle in, then, shall i? For now, i'll take control of that dark corner, over there.

My ultimate goal would be galactic domination, but, you know. Small steps.

Water here's good to drink, and everything? Awesome.

Welcome, and don't hesitate to use our 'Tips To Galactic Domination' guide... It's on that table next to your corner.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wilkommen to the forums!!!

drummer.gif

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Hi I'm Husker. I'm a 21yo university student from Australia and until joining this forum, had no idea how delicate of an issue bronyism is.

And that false description is why you are the ones that are starting the conflicts, not the antis.

This is the Introdcution thread. Lets get back on topic, shall we? If you feel it is necessary to discuss this anti-brony/brony situation post it in the MLP:FiM thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome to the forum husker!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Bronies are self-proclaimed fanboys and fangirls of the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Bronies are self-proclaimed fanboys and fangirls of the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Not really. On the internet the term fanboy seems to mean more than just liking something. It means liking something JUST to like something. Having no real reasons to like it. For example an Xbox fanboy is someone who praises the Xbox just to praise it, but can mostly not come up with any reason to why it is that good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we PLEASE get back on topic? We've had multiple people say it before with no luck, already.

Stop this foolishness at once!

Retired Forum Moderator

Thank you.

The war is over. Bronies like the show and they post on topic images.

The end.

To any new users: I hope you don't feel alienated due to the lovebirds going at it here. Do post if you haven't; it's a great way to bring this runaway thread back on topic.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?