Introduce Yourself!

To any new users: I hope you don't feel alienated due to the lovebirds going at it here.

;)

But going back on topic, i am actually surprised we are still getting new member fairly frequently here. I mean most members registered when the forum launched and many never even posted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome to the forums!

I am to young to be eaten but if you behave good we will give you a cake...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

We anti bronies are only anti extreme bronyism where one person spends more then 95 % on the forums for bronyism promotion and spams brony pictures ;)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I see this forum has a rather large brony issue.

I myself have been a brony for about 4 months now, but I won't be too much trouble, will I?

Welcome to the forums! There's no brony "issue" for the rational members of the forum. SOME people on the other hand...

You know, announcing it kind of takes away the power of the 'trolling'.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

it was sorta obvious..if you look at the others introducing themselves, you can see that there was something off about your intro, it's something you wouldn't really call-out unless you were looking for it though...

You do realize that Painis Cupcake is just another account I made right?

I successfully trolled all of you.

failed-troll-is-fail.jpg

Ready to meet Sharpy? *evilgrin* :twisted:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well.... I got trolled pretty badly I must say....

Cool story, bro... Needs more furries and shit.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

End this discussion. It is off-topic and has completely disregarded Lord Sinister's request to get back on-topic.

Welcome to the forums, Painis Cupcake and Husker!

End this discussion. It is off-topic and has completely disregarded Lord Sinister's request to get back on-topic.

Painis Cupcake is a troll from Rainbow Dash...

Painis Cupcake is a troll from Rainbow Dash...

Hahaha, no excuse for my idiocy there. I just skimmed the past couple pages searching through this MLP war for people introducing themselves. Hopefully I won't have to do that anymore...