Introduce Yourself!

Name is Cameron Neujahr

I am mostly German and born in Germany, but my family moved to the US when I was 2 :/

I live in Virginia

I play CSS every night usually

I am 18

I speak partial Japanese, decent German, and great English

I have been designing maps for counter strike-source for about half a year now!!!

Name is Cameron Neujahr

I am mostly German and born in Germany, but my family moved to the US when I was 2 :/

I live in Virginia

I am 18

I have been designing maps for counter strike-source for about half a year now!!!

Welcome to the forums, I'm also part German and I'm trying to learn it, but learning from a dictionary is a bit of a bitch.

Also known as "Username"

Greetings Vincent, I'm way into Tarantino so I am quite enthused to have an apparent fan also posting.

4bbhK.jpg

Gonna be awesome.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Name is Cameron Neujahr

I live in Virginia

I am 18

Welcome to the forums! You should be happy to have such roots! My grandfather came from Hamburg.

Name is Cameron Neujahr

I live in Virginia

I am 18

Welcome to the forums! Your signature is painful to watch. Have fun. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Belated introductions, y'all. Very belated, but why not?

My name is "danielsangeo". At least, my online name is. Its roots are from my original BBS username "DanielSan" which became my Geocities username and, therefore, my Geocities e-mail address. Once Yahoo took over Geocities, then dropped Geocities, I got a Yahoo e-mail address as "danielsangeo" (to reflect that I was a member of Geocities).

I am 33 years old and currently living in Seattle, Washington, USA. I have brown hair, brown eyes and...oh, wait. This isn't that kind of introduction.

I am known for my verbose posting on the subject of politics and religion....and, of course, my favorite video games are the Half-Life/Portal series of video games and I eagerly await the release of the Black Mesa mod (and I'm a fairly prolific poster on their forums as well). I have taken to subtitling a bunch of Freeman's Mind episodes which you can find over in the Subtitles section. It is my hope that I can subtitle the missing ones and eventually get a word from Ross on it. "That would make my day. If I do, I'm not going to be gracious about it, either. I'm going to rub people's FACES in it." Oh, wait. Sorry.

So, yeah, besides that, I'm attempting to learn computer animation which the hope that, one day, I'll be able to get my work into a Hollywood movie. :D

My name is "danielsangeo". At least, my online name is. Its roots are from my original BBS username "DanielSan" which became my Geocities username and, therefore, my Geocities e-mail address. Once Yahoo took over Geocities, then dropped Geocities, I got a Yahoo e-mail address as "danielsangeo" (to reflect that I was a member of Geocities).

I am 33 years old and currently living in Seattle, Washington, USA. I have brown hair, brown eyes and...oh, wait. This isn't that kind of introduction.

I am known for my verbose posting on the subject of politics and religion....and, of course, my favorite video games are the Half-Life/Portal series of video games and I eagerly await the release of the Black Mesa mod (and I'm a fairly prolific poster on their forums as well). I have taken to subtitling a bunch of Freeman's Mind episodes which you can find over in the Subtitles section. It is my hope that I can subtitle the missing ones and eventually get a word from Ross on it. "That would make my day. If I do, I'm not going to be gracious about it, either. I'm going to rub people's FACES in it." Oh, wait. Sorry.

So, yeah, besides that, I'm attempting to learn computer animation which the hope that, one day, I'll be able to get my work into a Hollywood movie. :D

Better late than never. And you already explained your nick in the nick thread.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Why do I remember everything except that first line, from earlier, verbose?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm Twilight Sparkle, you can call me KT or Katie. I'm 17 and I live in Birmingham, UK. I consider myself a 'game expert', I know a lot about games and game design principles . My favorite game is Windosil and I love indie games. Freeman's mind is alright I guess. I study Games Design at college and write for various websites about game design. I also love ponies, woot for TS.

I'm Twilight Sparkle, you can call me KT or Katie. I'm 17 and I live in Birmingham, UK. I consider myself a 'game expert', I know a lot about games and game design principles . My favorite game is Windosil and I love indie games. Freeman's mind is alright I guess. I study Games Design at college and write for various websites about game design. I also love ponies, woot for TS.

Oh snap. Someone I can relate to! I'm also studying Game Design (most of the level design aspect) and am, obviously, A brony as well. XD

Welcome to the forums. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll be heading into game design after I leave school in 2 years time, hopefully here --> http://www.mediadesignschool.com/

Game design is a really hard industry to get into, make sure you also learn programming etc.

I used to think game design is what I wanted to do for a profession, but I knew deep down I wanted something more. I finally decided upon my goals and everything felt better.

What I am saying is make sure you explore all other things, you don't want to go have way though college and change your mind.

I have decided that architecture is my dream, I am good with math, computers and I am a very 3d visual person not to mention I have tons of idea's in store too.

I decided game design as a hobby like making maps and mods, this way I can still do what I like and have a more reputable job (not saying that game design is bad).

Good luck!