Introduce Yourself!

I also want to get into some kind of game development eventually. Or atleast try it out. Not sure what exactly yet, but i love gaming because of the endless possibilities of what you can do, simply ignoring every single rule of reality. And creating such a world just seems really cool. Also i have recently started trying to learn Java(my first programming language). And for some reason i really enjoy doing it(it even got me to read a book, and i hate books).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for programming I would suggest starting with C# rather than Java, C# is more forgiving when it comes to games design that Java is. Both follow C-syntax so you can easily switch between the two.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back on the on topicness of on topic please.

What he said.

Although I could split the topic for a discussion on Game Design if you want, Axeldeath (seeing as how you brought up the subject)?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hi! My name is John (I think that's the english version of my name) I'm from Hungary. I love Freeman's mind and Civil Protection videos. Well, there isn't anything cool to say about myself except for I like helping people, eating pancakes, surfing around the web, programming in haskell, c++, python and java, creating 3d models in blender 3d, using linux, going for a walk with my dogs, feeding my cat to death, washing the dishes, cleaning the house, shooting the Snot Thing, etc.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

going for a walk with my dogs, washing the dishes

I see we have something in common.

Welcome to the Farm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Szia, jó reggelt. hogy vagy? a nevem Bill Ludwick, welcome to the forums. :)

nem beszélek magyarul, so legyen szíves excuse any grammar mistakes ;)

köszönöm.

i find it more polite to first greet someone in their native language...

Szia, jó reggelt. hogy vagy? a nevem Bill Ludwick, welcome to the forums. :)

nem beszélek magyarul, so legyen szíves excuse any grammar mistakes ;)

köszönöm.

i find it more polite to first greet someone in their native language...

Thank you. That was the first time I got a weird response like this :lol:

When I saw the first two sentences for a couple of seconds I thought you were hungarian too. Anyway you're pretty good at spelling. I heard that speech is harder to learn in hungarian for someone who is not native. At least you can write perfectly in hunglish :D:lol: . And strange thing is I could read your post and understand it clearly for the first time.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

szívesen and köszönöm. :)

learning sentence structure and pronunciation is hard in any language (for example "hogy vagy?" being pronounced "hodge vodge") however i only know very basic Hungarian, i'm just happy you understood, and that i spelled everything right. :lol: it seems you have a very good hold of the English language yourself. so again, welcome. :)

Hello,I am M-2 as the name implies my short name is Dimitris and I come from Greece.I love video games,which for a 13 year old is quite normal, and astronomy,which is not quite normal.Anyways,see you around.

Hello, M2's Roaming Madness!

I greatly enjoyed astronomy when I was younger... don't feel as if it's *too* unusual; I'm in my teens and meteorology is one of my stronger points. :mrgreen:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I seem to have neglected the fact that another user has joined....

Welcome to the forums, saja. :)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

We talking about school all of the sudden? Well, i was and still am best English in my class(better than german, even though that is my native language xD).

Anywhy, welcome to the Farm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi! My name is John (I think that's the english version of my name) I'm from Hungary. I love Freeman's mind and Civil Protection videos. Well, there isn't anything cool to say about myself except for I like helping people, eating pancakes, surfing around the web, programming in haskell, c++, python and java, creating 3d models in blender 3d, using linux, going for a walk with my dogs, feeding my cat to death, washing the dishes, cleaning the house, shooting the Snot Thing, etc.

Sounds like you have an interesting life. Welcome to the forums!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hi, I'm Lawrence. I know KT (Twilight Sparkle) and Jexius.

I'm a furry. I like TF2, GMOD, AC:B.

I'm an avid video lover, hoping to become a finalist in South by Southwest this year with my group.

I work at my school district's stadium, doing camera or graphics for football.

I'm awesome at math, and I even compete in it.

AMAA