Introduce Yourself!

The opposite of an introduction, I think I'm going to leave AF forums for good, I've been here for some time and learned lots of new stuff from the members and got to meet many fine and humorous users here...

I knew one day would come to this though when I couldn't have the time to read all the messages nor to write them and everything is red. With the forum much bigger now with new members as the largest group of people here and my life busier then ever, it feels like the right time to move on.

I'm writing this so noone wonders what happened to me like many do about other users dissapearing :P....

I will probly still read some sections of this forum for a while.

To any newcomers to this forum, you are lucky, this is one of the good communities.

So thanks to all here for the company, and so long,

ProHypster.

:cry:

Also known as "Username"

The opposite of an introduction, I think I'm going to leave AF forums for good, I've been here for some time and learned lots of new stuff from the members and got to meet many fine and humorous users here...

I knew one day would come to this though when I couldn't have the time to read all the messages nor to write them and everything is red. With the forum much bigger now with new members as the largest group of people here and my life busier then ever, it feels like the right time to move on.

I'm writing this so noone wonders what happened to me like many do about other users dissapearing :P....

To any newcomers to this forum, you are lucky, this is one of the good communities.

ProHypster.

Bye. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

ProHypster.

I was having a good day until I read this.

Farewell, ProHypster.

i-has-a-sad.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Goodbye, fine gentleman. you shall be missed within our ranks(?). it's been a real honor, good sir. farewell and good luck with the rest of your life.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

ProHypster.

See ya buddy, it's been fun :(

this one's going out to ProHypster :)

rYMupc564zE

The opposite... ProHypster.
Your farewell saddens me. Goodbye!

There are a few songs I can think of that are mournful enough to commemorate this moment.

This is the grandest, and most worthy of one of our dearly departed great debaters.

F51uHpH3yQk

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

WyNZ3YjTFB8

Farewell, lad. we all wish you the best!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Hello! I am glad to be apart of this humble forum, I am Mongoose. I enjoy a wide assortment of topics and I plan to be on here for awhile (Unless of course I do something stupid to get myself banned). I can be found on the Equestrian Daily IRC rooms, The Canterlot forums, The Cracked Forums and Flankbook, All under the same name (Except for The Cracked forums where I am known as Mrmongooseman).

Welcome to the forums mongoose!!! :)

Oh, and thanks everybody for the wishes and songs.... I'll miss you too.

By the way that was a pre-anouncement, I actually haven't left the forum YET, sorry if that was a misunderstanding, I may have expressed my leaving too strong.

Before I leave I will be sure to leave some gift to you guys ;).

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I can be found on the Equestrian Daily IRC rooms, The Canterlot forums, The Cracked Forums and Flankbook, All under the same name (Except for The Cracked forums where I am known as Mrmongooseman).

A fellow Brony, I see. Welcome to the her...I mean forums.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no, you meant herd Kirkreng, nothing wrong with being a shameless pony lover... :P

well, except several doses of MSG and LSD i've put in your beverages...

Welcome Mongoose, kinda cool that we have a snake eater here :D

well, except several doses of MSG and LSD i've put in your beverages...

No worries, I put several doses of MSG and LSD in myself, so it should cancel out

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Try not to use that tiny font for the entire content of your posts please, people. It's a wee bit hard to read. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I saw you in the IRC, mongoose

if you type out one our names, it beeps us on our end so we know someone's in

Welcome. Welcome to The Accursed Farms.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of the Internet's finest remaining forums.

I thought so much of the Accursed Farms that I elected to establish my friendship here, in the Free-for-All so thoughtfully provided by Our Moderators.

So whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to The Accursed Farms.

"It's safer here ;)"

My name is Blue, I am your resident know-it-all, intelligence and counter-intelligence associate. Feel free at any time to ask a question.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.