Introduce Yourself!

LACK OF FEAR WAS NOT A MATTER OF CONSIDERATION

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Drama? What drama?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Fire!

/cough

I mean, Welcome. To the Forum that is. I look forward to being your fire... AGH I MEAN FRIEND!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm Razor235, also unknown to those on Youtube as PizzaPirateNinja8128. :) Joined a few days ago. I specialize in things that go BOOM! :twisted: Local encyclopedia of scientific and philosophical (sometimes) topics, as well as some gaming and techno topics. :ugeek: It helps that I have photographic memory. Ask me something, and I'll probably give you an answer, but no promises. :mrgreen:

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Welcome razor. I'm intrigued with things going boom so I may have to see some of your specialties. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm Razor235, also unknown to those on Youtube as PizzaPirateNinja8128. :) Joined a few days ago. I specialize in things that go BOOM! :twisted: Local encyclopedia of scientific and philosophical (sometimes) topics, as well as some gaming and techno topics. :ugeek: It helps that I have photographic memory. Ask me something, and I'll probably give you an answer, but no promises. :mrgreen:

Started to wonder who you are. Seen you posting here and there.

Welcome to the forum!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Welcome, 30 or some odd pages worth of new members. I'm the resident succubus and argued to be the only girl on the internet. Please leave your souls at the door and don't step on the momeraths.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Welcome, 30 or some odd pages worth of new members. I'm the resident succubus and argued to be the only girl on the internet. Please leave your souls at the door and don't step on the momeraths.

Welcome back, sister. ;)

Heyy! Missed ya =]

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.